• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."

Razlo

QNVmPwS.png

Really hit me

"i can feel your halo, halo, halo...i can see your halo, halo, halo" - halo 6: queen bee edition.

"i'm awake in the afternoon, fell asleep in the living room.." - half life 3

"let's go all the way tonight. no regrets, just love." - mass effect 3 ending

"Welcome to Jurassic Park" is the only title-referential line that hasn't made me cringe into a sponge.

Richard Kylie: During most of your tour, the appropriate selection will be selected and displayed for you.

Tim: Hey look!

Richard Kylie: Simply touch the area of the screen displaying the appropriate item.

Lex: Are we going to hit that?

Richard Kylie: Welcome to Jurassic Park.

*epicness ensues*

JDSN

Banned
"They have taken so much from me, now its time to send them to
(THEELDERSCROLLS)
.....Oblivion."

toxicgonzo

Taxes?! Isn't this the line for Metallica?
"I've been living a lie, it turns out I've always wanted to be a princess, a twilight princess"
- Link

Elitist1945

"50,000 people used to live here, now its Call of Duty: Ghosts town" - Medal of Duty: Dudebro Edition 2k17

I tried.

Tangeroo

"Didn't you know? We're in for quite a fight tonight. It's Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army."

"Sir, I refuse using these drones against this village!"
"You have to answer the Call of Duty! Modern Warfare commands us to use drones and this equipment! Once you've been to the Battlefield 4 times, you're sick of fighting alongside a Bad Company and Spec Ops: The Line is mighty thin out there, so I rather choose winning with drones than a Day of Defeat. That's my 50 Cent:Blood on the Sand on this matter." - Call of Battlefield - Day of the Spec Ops 50 Cent , coming 2019

SoulUnison

Banned
"Senpai, I knit you a Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3: FEZ!"
"...You were so close. Character-Chan."
"The fuck is a 'FES'?"

"Man, this looks like a great place to relax. If it weren't for all of these crazy bastards driving around and crashing into stuff, it'd be a Burnout Paradise"

I always imagine the speaker mugging the camera and winking right after.

"guns of patriots?"
"metal gear?"
"Snake eater?"
"Sons of Liberity?"
"Peace Walker?"
"Portable OPs?"
"Solid Snake?"

"Meta- wwhat?"

Link:" This will be Your Legend of Zelda" -

idk wtf im doing

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
"Well, Denham, the airplanes got him."

"Oh no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was beauty that killed Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie"

"In these dark and turbulent times, with troops being fed into the meat grinder, I've come to realize, this is all just a giant machine, never ceasing operations. And you and I--all of us--are a part of it. We are truly the Gears of War." - Marcus Fenix

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
"Knack, knack." - "Who's there?"

Oh god, we are all terrible.

Top Bottom