• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

shamo42

Here some pics from TGS 05:

1186gt.jpg

1210bk.jpg

1226ez.jpg

1236oo.jpg

1243jx.jpg

1251om.jpg

1265dd.jpg

1289oa.jpg

Jesus, is there a law that says that if you're a guy that wants to dress up as Neo, you have to be a fucking doofus?

Campster said:
Neo cosplay, eh?

neo1.jpg

neo2.jpg

neo3.jpg

neo4.JPG

M3wThr33 said:
Seeing the Japanese cosplay puts America to shame.

Fat chicks are not Naruto or Inuyasha. I've never watched either show, but I believe the characters shouldn't be portrayed by fatties. Sadly it seems the fanbase over here is only compromised of fatties.

Jesus, you ain't kidding. Its mean to judge, since the whole point is to simply celebrate what one loves, but... come on now. At a certain point, you have to recognize how you look to really pull off a character effectively. Translation: if Tiffa wouldn't look right at 350 pounds in the game, neither will her real life counterpart.

Though I gotta say, these are pretty good examples...

Calidor said:
there are good american cosplays too:Lupin III
CosPlay_04.jpg

BlueTsunami said:

Anyway, here's my contribution.

Ponn

Banned
Geek said:
I think that nip slip is merely a shadow. :(

You can actually see the nude bandage curve and where it ends and, well, look for yourself. I'm pretty positive based on female anatomy that's a nipple slip.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
i am shocked and appalled that noone has posted that star wars pic.

you know the one, with the girl dressed as that blue tentacle-head thing, but in this case she's in a tight-fitting vinyl suit, her makeup is smudging off, and her noggin-tentacle (ie. loosely fitting muslin stitched-up pillowcase) is peeling off her poorly painted head like crispy skin from a well roasted chicken.

carn! DON'T DISAPPOINT ME :(

beermonkey@tehbias said:
Classic. Good stuff.

Calidor said:
Impressive. Its a girl right? :lol

Ferrio said:
This is advance wars right? Never played but I recognize someone's avatar
cosplay23.jpg
Hot, hot, hot.

Ronin said:
Very hot.

Ronin said:
Really Impressive (this must be a boy right?)

SolidSnakex said:
Cute (the other pic isnt, this is)

Calidor said:
Chobits:
chobits%20-%20chii.jpg

Rikku
rikku16.jpg

cosplayer47ji.png

rikku-ffx.jpg

Maya from Tenjou Tenge:
MayaCos.jpg
All classic stuff, stunning stuff.

SolidSnakex said:
:3~~~

anotheriori said:
My favourite. Awesome.

Pimpbaa

lunlunqq said:
This chick is the best Chinese cosplayer I've ever seen. Though her pics were usually heavly PSed. More pics of her can be found in her blog.

Some of her FF7AC cosplays:

Wow, her sephiroth is creepy because she resembles squares art so much. The only way a live action FF movie would look accurate is if they got women to play all the male parts :lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I've yet to see a bad EVA. *looks back at page 2*

Okay nevermind. The Tifa ones are generally impressive. Except for the fatties.

shamo42

Ponn01 said:
I was going to say thats a man but upon closer inspection she is using a nude colored bandage and there is a nipple slip in there.

Here's a bigger version. I can't see a nipple slip.

1232gc.jpg

Pimpbaa

I don't get the fat cosplayers dressing up as characters they shouldn't. If I was tempted to cosplay, the only character I would try would be leisure suit larry because that'd be one of the few I'd could pull off. I'm not gonna be an idiot and dress like Dante from Devil May Cry (especially his DMC 3 outfit, what an ugly sight that would be).

Ponn

Banned
Nipdiagram.jpg

Ok, when you look at it from one angle it could be a shadow, but from another angle it looks alot like brownish nipple.

EX. 1) the possible nipple

EX. 2) where the nude bandage ends

Ex. 3) where the form of the bottom breast is, awfully close to where the bandage ends and not leaving much room for a squished nipple.

Maybe that is a shadow and she just has freakishly low nipples.

Ranger X

Ponn01 said:
Ok, when you look at it from one angle it could be a shadow, but from another angle it looks alot like brownish nipple.

Ex. 3) where the form of the bottom breast is, awfully close to where the bandage ends and not leaving much room for a squished nipple.

You try too hard buddy, you said "THERE IS a nipple slip". There isn't. You said you're an expert before. It made the whole thing very funny ;) Who cares of the explanations of the "where there was a possibility of seeing a nipple slip" when you said "there is one". pwned. Face it, accept it. :p

Ponn

Banned
Ranger X said:
You try too hard buddy, you said "THERE IS a nipple slip". There isn't. You said you're an expert before. It made the whole thing very funny ;) Who cares of the explanations of the "where there was a possibility of seeing a nipple slip" when you said "there is one". pwned. Face it, accept it. :p

I still think there is one, but where the hell are you getting this whole "I said I was an expert" shit from?:lol

Chill out dude, its a fucking diagram of a cosplayer and possible nipple slip, its not meant to be taken seriously.

lunlunqq said:
This chick is the best Chinese cosplayer I've ever seen. Though her pics were usually heavly PSed. More pics of her can be found in

I say "wow".

I took a few at TGS04 here (2 cosplay pages) though none are stand out I guess.
We took some at TGS05 too but never put up a feature.

Geek

Ninny Prancer
SolidSnakex said:
Ivy would like a word with you

ivy2un.jpg

Holy cow.

Ponn01 said:

Man, she would have to have freakishly HIGH nipples if you think that shadow is a nip slip. She flattened the hell out of those things and her dangerous nipple is very well hidden.

I can't believe I'm having this discussion. :lol

Gigglepoo

rikku25.jpg

BudokaiMR2 said:
Holy...damn....I.uh...is that the succubus..err my ex girlfriend?

That freaked the hell out of me...there is like a 85% it is....she even talked about doing rikku cosplay.

AHHH!!! <head implodes>

So do you have any pictures of your ex so we can examine the similarities?

Ranger X

Ponn01 said:
I still think there is one, but where the hell are you getting this whole "I said I was an expert" shit from?:lol

Chill out dude, its a fucking diagram of a cosplayer and possible nipple slip, its not meant to be taken seriously.

hey, i'm laughing "of you" AND "with you" dude. I'm all chill ;)

SantaC

Ponn01 said:
Nipdiagram.jpg

she is almost nippless!

Ponn

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/7387/ohshit14yn.jpg[/img]

It seems as if the little girl even pissed her pants looking at them.

Because she senses their terrible secret.

they all have penises

Top Bottom