• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jared Kushner named person of interest in Russian investigation

Bluenoser

honestly this dude has been pulling way too many strings, who the fuck even is he besides Ivanka's husband

Son of a really rich family, and his dad was prosecuted by Chris Christie if I recall correctly.

Is he the first person who has actually been named in this investigation? Even Flynn, Manafort, and Carter Page have not been named as a POI.

gatling

Soap+prison+rape_176fe5_4439762.gif

Put me in the ground.

LakeEarth

I once said that Trump winning was the worst thing that could happen to him (and us, and the world), but I didn't imagine the shockwave it would cause for those around him. Fantastic.

Lol. People saying Ivanka and Jared are voices of reason, whatch them be the fucking masterminds of the Russian shit. I'm more and more believing Trump is just too fucking stupid to realize what's happening around him and if that's the case, this would make too much sense. And also be so sad.
That would be one heckuva plot twist.

UrokeJoe

Damn, we might not of been napping after all and were just busy setting the traps. All the while we could of just been napping and left the gate open lol.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I'm legit surprised at the people shocked that it's Kushner of all people. Like, wasn't his father involved in some shit back in the day?

Hazmat

Everything, the campaign, all of it was to get us here. Trump wanted to destroy the man who has the one thing he wants that his money can't buy.

Brashnir

Can we use Trump's EO to keep all his criminal-ass family from coming back into the country now? That would be the most delicious irony.

You also know that Bannon has to have been in Trump's ear since the Comey firing blew up in his face, telling Trump how he saw it all coming and how Trump should be listening to him now and not that idiot Jared.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Everything, the campaign, all of it was to get us here. Trump wanted to destroy the man who has the one thing he wants that his money can't buy.

I was going to post this but then I remembered Trump is too dumb to think of a plan this complicated.

Top Bottom