• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live / Microsoft Down (Australia)?

imek

Checking from multiple locations (office - direct link to Data Centres in Sydney, TPG internet, iiNet internet) in Australia, with multiple DNS servers and configurations, it appears that I am unable to connect through to both Xbox.com and Microsoft.com and unfortunately can't activate my new Xbox One.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Playing XB1 right now, everything seems fine.

Though now I'm scared to disconnect.

(Service was patchy at 12-2 last night as everyone activated from midnight launches...maybe the same is happening now for 9am buyers)

Raymo

Yeah, Xbox.com is down.

KHHLTMp.png

Grassy

I can't log-in after doing the initial set-up. So I may as well go and pick up my PS4 from the post office now :p

Cragvis

So if XBL is down, and the xb1 requires the update for it to play games, are people bricked if they cant download the update for the system?

FStop7

Banned
Our Office 365 connectivity is getting hit, intermittently dropping Outlook connections to Exchange Online, etc. I've lost connectivity to the Office 365 admin portal as well (which all runs through Outlook.com.)

Just noticed this thread and realized that it's now Friday on the other side of the world.

Woffls

Oh that explains why i can't log in to xbl. Seems like a ddos. Hope that offline updating thing gets put back up :p

More importantly, work tomorrow will be a laugh as we use 365.

Top Bottom