• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta Thread: [Brewmaster]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the best site for character skill and item builds?

Alternatively, what item builds would you recommend for Windrunner or Bounty Hunter?

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1K2rDsqUioEAcskVWXXTdAbG4Klg7GpD-N6c-rRDruok

Check playdota guides as well, be mindful of the date.

I like phase on both of those heroes, allows easier positioning/ganking, easier last hitting for WR early on.

WR - Ring of Bas, Phase, Force Staff, Mek, Sheep, Orchid, Eul's, just about any int or support item that fits the situation. If you want to be a carry you could throw helm of dom and daedalus in.

BH - Phase, Drums of Endurance, Medallion, Desolator, BKB, Orchid, some people go Battlefury so they can farm more, but I like fulltime group ganking as bounty hunter.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
WR - Ring of Bas, Phase, Force Staff, Mek, Sheep, Orchid, Eul's, just about any int or support item that fits the situation. If you want to be a carry you could throw helm of dom and daedalus in.

Get Mek before Force Staff.

Low Tier

Sibylus

Banned
Dear sponsors: I am no businessman, but the layperson may take your collective bipolar motivations (read: sponsoring and dropping teams every few months, complete with name changes) as being entirely counterproductive to your goal of building a recognized and respected brand. When you do this, most (read: all) of your reputation rests on the names in your roster, and your brand is merely a sticker attached to said roster. One which the wider gaming public don't expect to see adhere for long, given your well-established propensity for throwing cash at successful people one month and throwing them into the river the next.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Morph counters Lycan, Naix, AM, what doesn't he counter?

Jtrizzy

A gaffer sent me an invite to this game, and I've just been watching so far for the first hour or so. It looks and sounds awesome on the htpc setup and seems like it would be fun if I can figure out what the hell is going on. I'm terrible at rpg's, rts's, mmo's, pretty much all pc centric titles.

Guesong

SingSing is going crazy on his stream.

Literally crazy. He's playing with some viewers for the past few games but they suck so much and die to nothing and pick like shit, he's going crazy.

Hilarious.

So my entire team disconnected in the first 5 mins of a match.

I thought I would entertain the opposing team.

lollers.jpg

lol

Woo-Fu

Banned
wtf? So they give the boot to a great team (now Quantic) and decide to do a female team instead?

They didn't really give the boot to Quantic, if you read between the lines. SK has a reputation for being shitty sponsors who can't(won't) cough up any money to support their teams.

cdyhybrid

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

If you're going to have to AFK every 5 minutes during the game because you're fucking working, please do not join a goddamn game.

Thank you.

KScorp

That extra 300 GPM from their gold incomes did wonders for you I see.

Still, I need to watch that and see how such a thing is even possible. Did they end up ragequtting or something? I can't fathom how you would 1v5 and win in under half an hour.

Still, I need to watch that and see how such a thing is even possible. Did they end up ragequtting or something? I can't fathom how you would 1v5 and win in under half an hour.

Nah, surprisingly they all stayed.

Davidion

I just watched it. I didn't know that once a player quits, every bit of his would-be gold gain is distributed amongst the team members; that did the trick.

That, and the other team wasn't coordinated at all. AA pushed the top lane by himself the whole game, and the rest of them were randomly roaming or sticking to mid. The bane was asleep at the fucking wheel.

Ridli

I just watched it. I didn't know that once a player quits, every bit of his would-be gold gain is distributed amongst the team members; that did the trick.

Yeah that was certainly new knowledge to me as well. I was puzzled looking at TMBs gold immediately jump up so high when he started getting them items. Then when I was watching the stat screens constantly add and remove gold from the disconnected it started to make sense.

Still, good show Box! A W is a W no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom