• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Housemarque with another Resogun DLC teaser: ''You're gonna need some Resogun''

Cyberia

BmduQpsCQAA0T1O.jpg

https://twitter.com/Housemarque/status/461458719167889409

Looking forward to this. I got the platinum trophy awhile back but I still load it up every so often. I will have to shake the rust off before we have some extra content to sink our teeth in.

The last teaser on their blog looks like 3d glasses to me. Or maybe that's just what I want to see lol.

What do u guys think?

Marcel

The last teaser on their blog looks like 3d glasses to me. Or maybe that's just what I want to see lol.

What do u guys think?

I think Housemarque is aping the advertising from the Activision "classic" 3D Ballz a little too closely for my taste.

mclem

Curious, really. Resogun didn't strike me as a game that particularly needed DLC, so I'm rather intrigued to find out what they'd add that I hadn't anticipated.

You're gonna need some balls, dear. Balls.

If your balls look like that, consult a doctor immediately.

This and Whisteblower (Outlast DLC) bring up a good point. How do you guys and girls feel about buying DLC for PS+ games that you will eventually lose access to? I've got mixed feelings about it myself. In fact I was thinking if Outlast ever got a crazy sale I'd buy it just to make sure that didn't happen.

TheHall

This and Whisteblower (Outlast DLC) bring up a good point. How do you guys and girls feel about buying DLC for PS+ games that you will eventually lose access to? I've got mixed feelings about it myself. In fact I was thinking if Outlast ever got a crazy sale I'd buy it just to make sure that didn't happen.

Meh, it's like putting gas in a rental car.

3D glasses alright. That's not going to make me buy the DLC though. Not sure how couch co-op is going to work either, if both players decide to go different directions around the level.

Hellshy.

Why would I worry about it? As long as a I am a playstation + member I will never lsoe access to the game. As long as I own playstation platforms I dont see myself not having ps+ .

Dynamic split screen?

That's what I'm thinking, but oh boy, my mind falls to pieces trying to play two-player Lego game. Plus, you need as much horizontal screen space as you can get in Resogun, they'll have to pull the camera back even more.

Ah, right, you mean like two-players with one full screen each on a 3D TV?

Top Bottom