Originally Posted by Mifec
- Main char(Sebastian) and his wife(Myra) are both cops and have a kid called Lily
- Lily dies in a house fire along with her babysitter.
- Wife(Myra) eventually vanishes, she was sure some foul play was involved
- One day Sebastian gets a call about some trouble at Beacon Mental Asylum
- Him and his partner Joseph go to check it out along with a rookie called Juli
- They hear a pitched sound before they arrive at Beacon
- There they find everyone massacred and Seb goes to check the video feed
- He's attacked by a strange figure and wakes up hanging upside down
- Basically someone made a machine that can connect consciousnesses called STEM
- One of them has to be the core or main consciousness
- Shady organization wants the core gone and the machine for themselves
- The strange pitched noise was a wireless signal that transported you into it
- You have many wacky adventures but you manage to survive(not typing anything cuz of spoilers)
- Juli was working for shady org called Mobius all along
This is just a short outline with info on the main antagonist other than shady org missing.
TEW2 starts out with a drunk and jobless Seb being approached by Kidman with the news that Lily is alive and being used as a core in a new STEM. You gotta find and save her because she went missing.
Also Juli's last name is Kidman.