• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Rogue First Half Hour

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rwyoOi5nvw
Will wait for the inevitable next gen remaster. Pretty interesting how
Assassin's Creed Unity's modern day is about the assassins yet Assassin's Creed Rogue continues the abstergo employee plot.
EDIT:Damn that was fast. ._. No mirror either.

ironcreed

Banned
I'll be waiting for the next-gen version as well, but I am definitely looking forward to playing as a Templar and sailing the icy seas.

shield

Seems as though it would make more sense to play this game after Black Flag instead of Unity, at least in terms of following the modern day storyline.

Was cool seeing
Achilles and Adewale
interact with one another.

Radec

500px-And_its_gone_original.jpg

I've still got this pre-ordered for 360, mainly because I loved AC4. Wish they would show something, it's getting more and more tempting to cancel and just wait for a PS4 version.

LordOfChaos

Unrelated to the video but I'm behind on the news, rogue and Unity are launching in the same month? I'm still confused as to what's going on with this.

whitehawk

Banned
Looks just like Black Flag. Could be good once it comes to current gen.

edit: It literally looks like Black Flag with snow. I guess they took the engine and lots of the assets and created a new story. Even the shanties they sing are the same from Black Flag.

Fezan

Kinda, the woman composing this is definitely taking cues from past games it seems. Including Ezio's Family.

Its just like AC2 music. looks like they meshed together extra content from every lastgen game and made a new one.

And i am ok with that if its it anything like AC4

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Ill probably pick this up...just not at full price. It IS basically Black Flag 2, which is nice. But my desire to pay anything over $20 for this doesn't exist.

It does seem to have the most interesting storyline. I'm disappointed Ubisoft didn't save the premise for a larger game in the franchise.

Thanks for this, I'm definitely interested in Rogue, hoping for a PC/current-gen version soon.

The story and characters look really promising but yeah, that modern day section was ehhh.

Top Bottom