• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 3 beta open to everyone with Battle.net account [Up: Possibly closed again]

strem

Just when I thought I couldn't be more miserable being at work. Then this pops up. JESUS WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME

The_Monk

Thank you so much! I'm downloading now, I'm very curious to see if I can run this on my MacBook Pro...maybe not.

Then I will have to create a Battle.net account, right?

Hoo-doo

Banned
Anyone actually got in the game yet?
I just created my Witch Doctor, and have trouble starting the game, getting timed out errors.

Anyone actually got in the game yet?
I just created my Witch Doctor, and have trouble starting the game, getting timed out errors.

Got in once, now it keeps getting timed out.

And what interests me is in the top right corner it says:

"Upgrade now! Click your way to 60! Challenging Bosses! Nightmare, Hell & Inferno Mode!"

And then an "Upgrade" button.

downloading now, hope this works

side note: my god, my bandwidth usage will be insane this month: 11 gb for WO3 on ps3, 10 gb for Witcher 2 EE, 15 gb for this beta and probably another 15 gb for the gw2 beta lol

Hoo-doo

Banned

"Upgrade now! Click your way to 60! Challenging Bosses! Nightmare, Hell & Inferno Mode!"

I'm guessing that's where you can pre-order the game.

GorillaJu

Nice. Flying though the mac client download at 6 mb/s.

Wasn't really interested in beta but I'll give it a try to see how it runs on my computer

The_Monk

Lol, my MacBook is getting all crazy just for the fast downloading update, poor guy when I actually try to play this...

Wolfie5

I read on a random forum that this is not a beta, but the starter edition. What the hell is starter edition? A demo?

luxarific

Nork unification denier
I'm in a game and playing (US). I actually have things to do today at work, so I'm done for the day until I get back. Can I stay logged in or will the game kick me out after a period of inactivity?

Sophia

I read on a random forum that this is not a beta, but the starter edition. What the hell is starter edition? A demo?

Starter Edition is a demo, yeah.

Also, this is everything I ever wanted out of a Diablo 3.

I can quickly see this always online "feature" getting annoying, having been disconnected already mid fight.

Remoted in to my home PC and started the Install. Hopefully there isn't a time frame of opportunity here, man, Trials Evo AND Diablo 3 on the same day?! Amazing.

Edit: Starter Edition, eh? Sounds good to me! Anything to see how my PC handles this before purchasing.

Salih

IT'S OVER GUISE!

It was fun while it lasted! lol

still made it to the
cathedral
. will def. get this game now.

Sophia

I made it up to (Nostalgic spoilers for the first part of the game. You've been warned.)
the Cathedral from the original Diablo
before it kicked me off. Barbarian is amazingly fun.

Ryan_

It could be nothing, though.

I tried to login with a friend's account that actually has the beta and I also got an error message.

Top Bottom