• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 announced for PS4/Xbox1

doaqnpar.jpg

Announced just now in the DOA5UA Fighting Carnival 2014 SUMMER.

Spring 2015

Only a small teaser was shown, no gameplay.

Please, just give me at least one more nice looking male character and a few sexy costumes for the dudes. That's all I want. This isn't too much to ask. DO YOU WANT ME TO BEG???

Alx

Eh, I already own DOA5 and DOA5U on 360, unless they give me good reasons to triple-dip I think I'll pass. Especially since I don't own an arcade stick for next gen yet.

Griss

YES!

You just made my Sunday, been looking forward to this for bloody AGES. Still playing DoA5 2 years later, it's definitely my fav fighting game of all time at this stage.

1080p would be nice, but better netcode / matchmaking is actually necessary.

EDIT: Looking foward to playing as Marie Rose, Phase 4 and Nyotengu, as I refused to buy that DLC when they'd promised they wouldn't do characters. Hope the casual collection costumes carry over, though, because those were fantastic. Only ones I bought.

AAK

Do you guys think this version will have characters and new mechanics the last gen DOA5 didn't have (Like Tekken 5 DR)... or simply a port?

I have to say that I'm proud of myself, bought zero costumes and zero characters for DOA5/U. I knew this moment will come, lol, I hope they have all the DLC for free on the disc.

Damn. I am so done with this game at this point. Just bring out another beach volleyball game already! (or 6...)

Fuck sake. I literally just bought a character bundle for Ultimate last night.
Looks like I'm quad-dipping on this one again, considering Ultimate was the triple-dip.

Do you guys think this version will have characters and new mechanics the last gen DOA5 didn't have (Like Tekken 5 DR)... or simply a port?

They are working on new characters for DOA5, my beat is that this version will have 1 new character and the rest will be DLC.

So I guess they said nothing about new characters? Guess the three DLC characters are all they're adding after all.

Such a shame, I wanted a new male character. Phase 4 is boring and Marie Rose is disgusting. Oh well, at least Nyotengu is amazing...

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
So I guess they said nothing about new characters? Guess the three DLC characters are all they're adding after all.

Such a shame, I wanted a new male character. Phase 4 is boring and Marie Rose is disgusting. Oh well, at least Nyotengu is amazing...
Why?
I mean, I like boobs, but she's not that bad.

Well, they didn't even show any gameplay. It was just a teaser. And we didn't know all the new characters in Ultimate off the bat either.

I'm hoping for at least one new guy too and not just Raidou or some other past boss.

Slygmous

Godammit I just bought this on PS3 last month. If this has new characters or includes all the DLC I'm gonna be sad.

I'll probably double dip when it's on sale.

Top Bottom