• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Prince of Persia screenshot is actually just Devil may Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmario

Prince of Persia Fans (largest Spanish Prince of Persia forum) and Prince of Persia Legacy (former-IGN/Gamespy) proudly present an exclusive image of a new Prince of Persia game that is being made by Ubisoft. This screen shot of the game was leaked through sources within Ubisoft.

Not much is known about the game, except for that it will be a continuation of the Sand of Time Universe. The new team wants to make new Prince of Persia series, but upper management at Ubisoft is forcing the team to make a new Prince of Persia game that is set in the Sands of Time Universe.

f9lwVZV.jpg

Source

Gbraga

This is from the first time you enter Dante's mind in DmC, where you start releaasing his memories in Chapter 2.

Just with a different camera angle, probably a camhack.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Please don't be true FFS. The Sands of Time has been told, its done. Either give us a reboot or a sequel to the '08 game Ubisoft...

Veelk

Banned
That looks more like it'd be in line with the 2008 one.

And while I definitely had criticism with the 2008 game, I would prefer that they not continue the sands of time continuity. It was a story that ended and they'd have more creative freedom with a new prince.

Silky

Banned
Not much is known about the game, except for that it will be a continuation of the Sand of Time Universe.

This isn't PoP 08 sequel.

Though that screen REALLY LOOKS LIKE PoP 08

This is from the first time you enter Dante's mind in DmC, where you start releaasing his memories in Chapter 2.

Srs?

The Sands of Time story/setting is terribly played out now. If they're gonna continue it, how about a sequel to PoP 2008? Although a heavily flawed game, I thought it had a lot of good ideas and room for improvement in a sequel.

Nev

Banned
I bet these asking for a PoP 2008 sequel are the first to shit on Uncharted platforming. You can die in Uncharted.

I was thinking the exact same. Same colour tone, lighting, random floating island and even oddly places doors and trees to nowhere.

Flarin

I was just gonna say, that looks an awful lot like something from a DmC level.

I bet these asking for a PoP 2008 sequel are the first to shit on Uncharted platforming. You can die in Uncharted.

As much as I disliked PoP, the explanation from the developers was that you still, in a way, die, but the rewinding in PoP when you fall allows you to just skip death animations and having to hit continue. It's still the same thing, just presented in a more straightforward fashion.

levyjl1988

Banned
As a gamer who only played Prince of Persia (2008) and never the Sands of Time series I want to know what happened to the Prince and Elika... They left it open ended.

Silky

Banned

Your first mistake was calling Uncharted a platformer.
Your second mistake was implying that Uncharted's platforming was rewarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom