• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Screenshots From Assassins Creed 3 Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapstah

Looks like Empire: Total War concept art. Cool. I wonder how the hell they're going to deal with forests, and even more how they'll deal with snow plains.

Brera

Banned
Holy sheet!!

Must buy! I was wondering that the white union solider uniform would look out of place but it works!

ultron87

Hnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

For some reason that hunting in the snow shot just absolutely floors me.

grendelrt

Awesome , this looks like it could actually bring new things to the series. Being able to recreate the opening forest scene from the patriot on a wagon crew :O

Sentenza

So doctored it's not even funny.
By the way, I'm disappointed by the lack of imagination for the new assassin's outfit.
Not that I care that much, I always disliked this series, anyway.

Zeliard

Wilderness portions will be awesome. Since they have less to invest in the cities now they can spruce up other stuff.

V_Ben

Banned
So doctored it's not even funny.
By the way, I'm disappointed by the lack of imagination for the new assassin's outfit.
not that I care that much, I always disliked this series.

They probably can't change the outfit too much, the look is sort of iconic for the series. Especially the hood.

WallJump

Banned
Buildings in first shot look tall enough for me. I don't think we'll be short on opportunities to assassinate from the rooftops.

Kyoufu

Looks so nice. I went from "don't care" to "do want".

I think the Assassin needs a more fitting costume though.

somepunk

Neo Member
This is going to be interesting. However, I wonder what new mechanics will get brought to the table...and if they will continue refining that ungodly tower defense game ._.

SamuraiX-

9tnyw.gif

Can't wait to see some gameplay.

These images look incredibly surreal to me for some reason though.

God damn. This went from "on my radar" to "day -1" so fast.

Dat wilderness. Really excited to see them take Assassin's Creed out of the cities a little more.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Looks amazing. I'm so fucking ready for this game.

Das-J

Law of the West
I certainly love the setting... Have never been a huge fan of the series, but I'll put this one on my list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom