• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumour] 3DS 2013 lineup leaked by Spanish Paper Mario event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
http://www.viciojuegos.com/noticia/Asistimos-a-la-presentacion-de-Paper-Mario-Sticker-Star/30658

DSCF3312.JPG

It seems Nintendo showed this slide at the end of the presentation

backlot

Weren't all of these games known to be coming in 2013 already? Hopefully there's more that we don't know about yet.

Project X Zone and Time Travelers (which bombed in Japan) are the least plausible localizations on there, enough so that they make me doubt the whole thing.

Also, one of the slides calls the game "Sticker Stark." Taking this with a huuuge chunk of salt for now.

yami4ct

Nothing completely new, but a lot of games that have no confirmed localization. Capcom has basically said they aren't localizing Ex Troopers. Also don't really see them putting Project X Zone outside of Japan. It's not really a product that works elsewhere.

Could it be real? Sure, but evidence says otherwise.

guek

Banned
Nothing completely new, but a lot of games that have no confirmed localization. Capcom has basically said they aren't localizing Ex Troopers. Also don't really see them putting Project X Zone outside of Japan. It's not really a product that works elsewhere.

Could it be real? Sure, but evidence says otherwise.

Nintendo could be publishing. But that'd imply competence by NoA so...

Mpl90

It seems the presentation has been presented by Omar Alvarez, which works for Nintendo of Espana

DSCF3280.JPG

This guy here. Is he really someone who works for Nintendo?

Seems Already Announced PLUS Localisers.
Believable. However I doubt BD would be agreed upon to a degree that their ready to announce localisation.

Also its a close up of a Panasonic Screen :/
Slide show...hmm

Bulzeeb

Project X Zone
Bravely Default
Phoenix Wrigth and vs Layton
Monster Hunter
Fire Emblem

3DS will be heaven if true

Mpl90

For those saying about "Code of Princess 2013?Fake!"
Both Code of Princess and Adventure Time have still to be announced for a release here in Europe.

yami4ct

Project X Zone
Bravely Default
Phoenix Wrigth and vs Layton
Monster Hunter
Fire Emblem

3DS will be heaven if true

Besides X Zone, I'd be surprised if one of the games on your list didn't come out here. Bravely Default is a bit iffy, but I'm reasonably sure it'll come out at some point.

iammeiam

wait why isn't time travelers coming over?

Only Japan really buys visual novels, and not even they could muster up a half fuck across both platforms in sales. From what I remember it was an absolute megabomb of a game in a genre where even successful entries usually don't get localized.

Berordn

It's almost believable until Project X Zone. No way in hell they can manage to grab all the rights to localize that.

m0t0k1

I want to believe, but this list is to good to be true. If only they added Fantasy Life i would cry manly tears.

Torraz

Kinda looks like a desperate wish list. Hope it's true though.

All those localizations would bode well for the purchase of a PAL Wii-U down the line...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom