• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |G2.1| "Whatever The Fuck That Means"

EnUkiEB.png

rQM1Dse.png

bmGf3uV.png

XlHW0Xw.png

PS4 Version

87%, Titanfall 2 is ranked in the top 3.1% of games scored on OpenCritic
Based on 78 scored reviews, 85 reviews total.

haL492b.png

CbNooaH.jpg

Play Titanfall 1's iconic map in the Angel City 24/7 Playlist (Bounty Hunt, Attrition, Amped Hardpoint) as well as in any other Playlist as a new map in the rotation!

trcR406.gif

Angel City's Most Wanted: The Patch Notes: https://forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/7729/angel-citys-most-wanted-the-patch-notes

2yT4HS2.png

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-17-respawn-doesnt-know-yet-whether-it-will-make-titanfall-3 said:
"We don't know yet," Zampella said. "[Titanfall 2] is, critically, a huge success. We're really happy with all the reviews and the positive sentiment. Sales, it's too early to tell.

"We'd definitely like to tell more of the story and the universe. I think it's pretty safe to assume that we'll explore more of it. EA might have announced more."

At this point an EA publicist pointed out the publisher's statement from an investor call this month - it was "comitted to the franchise".

"So, whatever the f*** that means," Zampella added.

UPj2jxo.png

If you want to play NeoGAF members, the best way to do it is the join the TitanGAF Networks on any platform.

PS4: https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/74/

Xbox One: https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/272243/ (admin: Cobalt Izuna)

PC: https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/163/ (admins: Codeacious, Joyful, Vincent Alexander)

To get into the network, request membership via the URL above or search for "TitanGAF" in-game.

toHcMAR.png

TitanGAF's Bounty Hunt Montage (coming soon)
theDidact's (Bornstellar) Montage (coming soon)
A montage by Gamesager

G8 (Frothy's Tutorials), G9 (Mode FAQs (in-game FAQ transcripts) and G10 (I Don't Like Your Tone special) had to be removed last minute due to incompetence.

posted wrong ps4 network
posted a gamesager video
went with the wrong title
not posted in gaming

way to start the thread in the dumpster

Arrrammis

Great OT! One small thing that you might add (or edit) in is listing the patch notes that you linked to under the Angel City tab. I know people could just click on the link to read them, but IMO it would improve the look of the OT.

Izuna

Banned
Great OT! One small thing that you might add (or edit) in is listing the patch notes that you linked to under the Angel City tab. I know people could just click on the link to read them, but IMO it would improve the look of the OT.

noted. yeah, I'm sorry. I had a lot of time to fix this but when I started to upload the images one of the colours came up wrong, so I had to straight up remove stuff so it would work.

Game looks fun... How difficult is the multiplayer to pick up as a dude with shitty reflexes?

As i get older my reflexes are going to shit. It will take a few matches to get into the flow of the game but its definitely still playable. IMO it doesnt seem to punish bad reflexes as bad as say...COD for example.

Izuna

Banned
Game looks fun... How difficult is the multiplayer to pick up as a dude with shitty reflexes?

In a couple game modes, the majority of the score is made in Titans. So if regular gun combat doesn't work out, you can make up for it with some Titan chassis that don't require too much aiming but more about a strategic approach.

I do feel however that your reflexes are tested a lot in this game, but it's not as "twitchy" as CoD.

Plus, Campaign is absolutely amazing :)

Arrrammis

noted. yeah, I'm sorry. I had a lot of time to fix this but when I started to upload the images one of the colours came up wrong, so I had to straight up remove stuff so it would work.

No problem at all, thanks for all of the hard work that you put into this!

I think the community thing is weird. Usually every OT gets moved to community after about a month. Now it seems only certain games get moved to community. I really don't get it.

Maybe somebody can message a mod about it.

EL CUCO

^ yup. OT1 works a lot better on mobile.
Edit: now fixed. Thanks 👍

Yeah, it looks like you gotta Always Be Moving... and getting to higher ground.

I may bite as most places have it for $40.
Campaign is worth $40 if not more. It'll also be a good starting point for you to become accustomed to the flow of the game.

deoee

I think the community thing is weird. Usually every OT gets moved to community after about a month. Now it seems only certain games get moved to community. I really don't get it.

I did, they ignored.

Feel free to try again.

Arrrammis

I think it's more that the huge AAA games are gaming side forever while games which some mod deems less successful/popular get moved to community. OT1 got moved to community about halfway through the thread, while Destiny didn't get moved until ~OT14. It's really the mods' call, and people have messaged them about it, with no real response.

Arttemis

For now I will get the indents removed. I used to have all the text in images but the background come out as the wrong colour. Brb

And apologies
I just saw the note at the bottom of OT, whoops.

Also, no apologies, man! Awesome work compiling this! Great job =)

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
w00t!

TitanGAF on PS4 is dead. NeoGAF network is the only one with people

Arttemis

Have we had any contact from mods about why this is in Community and not gaming? I know people are asking about it (like me, right now), but I don't know of any direct message replies. This game deserves the larger number of eyes in the gaming forum to assist the word!

deoee

Have we had any contact from mods about why this is in Community and not gaming? I know people are asking about it (like me, right now), but I don't know of any direct message replies. This game deserves the larger number of eyes in the gaming forum to assist the word!

PM a mod.

Pretty sure the rule is for OT's to be moved to community after a month. If some aren't moved over it's probably because the mods miss them because they're not posted in regularly and aren't always on the front page. Titanfall 2 OT was front page mostly all the time.

sagat2036

I havent posted in here for awhile now... why isnt this in gaming? Couldnt you just post it in gaming? There some weird politics going on?

Arrrammis

I havent posted in here for awhile now... why isnt this in gaming? Couldnt you just post it in gaming? There some weird politics going on?

Mostly mods moving it to community about 2-3 weeks after the game came out without telling any of the users (including Izuma who is in charge of this glorious OT) or responding to anyone asking about it.

Meanwhile, NBA 2K17 (released in september), Hitman(released in march), and Battleflied 1 (released a week before Titanfall2 in mid october) OT's are still in gaming side. Battlefield 1 is even still on OT1 despite being supposedly much more popular than TF|2, so nothing makes sense.

KodaRuss

Hope we get a blog update on Friday. Looking forward to seeing what Respawn has planned in the future. Prime Titans are pretty much already bought for me.

Dervius

Great new OT.

Quick vent, does anyone on xbox use any Titan other than Tone or Legion? Played maybe 20 games today and 80% of the titans I come up against are one or the other, even on my team.

They have their strengths and purposes but jesus mix it up a bit.

I rotate through the titans pretty regularly depending on the map.or my mood, and they're all great to use.

/vent

Top Bottom