• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega teases "2 x 5" video

Takao

Banned
Probably something stupid like an apparel line or a Japanese release of Sonic & SEGA All-Star Racing Transformed.

A.E Suggs

Haven't the slightest idea what this could really be and being that its sega and its japan, we'd probably never see it.

5 series, 2 platforms

Sonic Jump
Virtua Fighter Jump
After Burner Jump
Space Harrier Jump
Outrun Jump

iOS/Android

I only know the ring noise, but was one of them from Virtua Soccer?

Tomorrow huh...right in time for Nintendo Direct.

1254475830700.jpg

Rlan

Well Virtual-On Oratorio Tangram is already out on Xbox Live Arcade. Might be a port to Ps3? Doesn't make sense for the 2x5 stuff though.

It'd be kind of dumb if it's a port of the first Virtual On from Sega Ages.

Rlan

Only Virtua Striker 1 was a Model 2 game. Striker 2 was Model 3, and Striker 3 and 4 used Gamecube Arcade hardware. It'd be pretty weird if it was a port of the first one.

Wasn't Virtua Striker series officially licensed as well? Would they even be able to do that again now?

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Only Virtua Striker 1 was a Model 2 game. Striker 2 was Model 3, and Striker 3 and 4 used Gamecube Arcade hardware. It'd be pretty weird if it was a port of the first one.

Wasn't Virtua Striker series officially licensed as well? Would they even be able to do that again now?

It was only national teams, I think, and the only one licensed was Japan.

2x5? Fuck HD gaming, we going micro resoulution, baby(because we can't afford to make anything bigger)

Bring your magnifying glass

Trike

Well, I don't want to say that I have inside information or anything, but lets say I have a feeling it will be about a video game (or multiple).

5 games on 2 screens for the Wii U, the games need to be played at the same time.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
They're not gonna pay Toyota/Lancia licensing fees for it though. Look at what happened with OutRun on XBLA.
Toyota and Lancia won't ask for much money. The Celica and Delta were accounted for in Sega Rally Online Arcade.

Yes please! And SCUD Race while they're at it!
Only if they get the Ferrari license back and get a Porsche sublicense from EA.

Top Bottom