• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Games with Gold - Rayman Legends (X1), Tomb Raider and BS: Infinite (360)

its there alright, just took this screenshot

OY0ISCq.png

Rayman Legends!

And double the games in April. Two X1, Four 360.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Aw hell, I guess that's ok. Rayman Legends sucked so much ass, but...ehhh.

Bessy67

Excited for Rayman, but kinda bummed to see Tomb Raider on 360. I'm guessing that means not much hope to see TRDE on GwG.

It should be two X1 games every month. Not some special thing.

No wonder IDARB looked familiar, I should probably get around to claiming it

ohlawd

I've already finished Rayman Legends on Wii U but sure, I'll take the free X1 version

TR is okay but Bioshock Infinite is the worst piece of shit 2013 game I've played

Great games next month. I haven't bought Legends yet so it's actually quite a nice surprise for me. TR and B:I are both awesome games but I already own both on PC.

muzzymate

I won't hold my breath until it's officially on Xbox.com, but if so, this would be the absolute best month with Games for Gold ever.

Already own Rayman on Xbox One but more people having it would be excellent. Tomb Raider and BioShock Infinite are both amazing games. And IDARB is just delightful!

big_z

Good selection this month. Already have rayman on 360 and its a b grade platformer IMO but I'm sure the rayman fanbase here will be happy.

DJ_Lae

Great selection of games there. I'll now own Legends on three platforms I guess. Hopefully Tomb Raider's presence here hints at a release of the Xbox One version sometime before the launch of the new game later this year.

Aw hell, I guess that's ok. Rayman Legends sucked so much ass, but...ehhh.

CxAZv9Q.gif

Fbh

Well if it's true that's a damn great month. Good game on 360 and Rayman on X1 which is amazing.

Also the text at the end would indicate that they will give 4 games for each platform in april?

jesu

Excellent!
I have the 360 Rayman Legends but this is better, I might play more now.
Already played Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite but now I've got an excuse to buy the Infinite DLC when it goes on sale again.

h3ro

Awesome. Was this close to pulling the trigger on Rayman during the recent PSN sale, glad I waited.

Kajiba

Not a bad list at all. Definitely going to play rayman.

Plus I'm going to have a digital version of Bioshock Infinite and Tomb raider too.

Ramenman

Guys Rayman is AMAZIIINNGGGGG, glorious graphics and glorious soundtrack and glorious everything, + a billion levels from Origins as side unlockables.

The game is worth its salt even only for the "20 000 lums under the sea" world, which is where the quality reaches dizzying heights !

Edit : is this US only ? as far as I'm concerned IDARB has been downloadable for free since february. I have downloaded it actually.

Top Bottom