• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Further NA Zelda Symphony dates revealed (Vancouver, Phoenix, etc) [ON SALE NOW]

Firestorm

Use code HOOKSHOT for 15% off

All ticket sales start on Thursday January 5th at different times depending on city.

Edit (January 3rd @ 7PM): Looks like Orlando has been removed but Phoenix has a second date:

Edit2 (January 4th @ 3PM): Orlando is active again and Denver has a date:

Edit3 (January 5th @ 10AM): Full Schedule!
Concert dates and locations are as follows (subject to change):
  • Jan. 10 Dallas, TX
  • March 14 Vancouver, British Columbia
  • March 26 Seattle, WA
  • March 28 San Francisco, CA
  • April 7 Denver, CO
  • April 20 Phoenix, AZ
  • April 21 Phoenix, AZ
  • May 12 Atlanta, GA
  • May 31 Montreal, Quebec
  • June 22 Austin, TX
  • July 14 Orlando, FL
  • Sept. 29* Toronto, Ontario
* tickets on sale March 31

Firestorm

I feel like posting this at 4:30 AM was a bad idea for the target audience and I should bump this sometime tomorrow afternoon.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Oh wow neat Orlando got one of these events for once. That's kind of stunning really.

Shame I don't really like Zelda :/

Still will go because it sounds pretty neat.

HylianTom

Banned
Atlanta, eh? Not crazy about the city, but I'd be so tempted..

(edit: just cleared it with the other half. Atlanta is green-lit. Gotta ask my dad to puppy-sit! Yesssss!)

Chairhome

For the L.A. Show, didn't they have pre-sale codes for Club Nintendo members? Or was that Japan?

*Sorry, double post

JohngPR

This may be a once in a lifetime opportunity. I wouldn't pass it up.

My 9 year old son really likes the music in Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword.

Anytime were in the car and I ask him what music he wants to listen to he tells me to play the soundtrack CD that came with Skyward Sword.

This would be a great Father/Son outing. :)

BY2K

Membero Americo
Montreal, God damn it!

MONTREAL!

You know, the 2nd biggest Metropolis in Canada!? DO IT, Nintendo!

Code_Link

Is the "Symphony of the Goddess" playlist the same as the "25th Anniversary"? Did they just change the name of the show?

emb

So is this it, or will there be more? Do we even know?

Atlanta is a pretty decent drive from here, but I would probably do it if I knew there wouldn't be any closer.

HylianTom

Banned
So is this it, or will there be more? Do we even know?

Atlanta is a pretty decent drive from here, but I would probably do it if I knew there wouldn't be any closer.

Same here. I'll make the drive from New Orleans and make a weekend out of it. Vacation request is already filed at work. :D

vid

Alright, I can't believe Orlando is getting a showing... guess I'd better grab my tickets early!

Seik

Banned
Montreal, God damn it!

MONTREAL!

You know, the 2nd biggest Metropolis in Canada!? DO IT, Nintendo!

Yep, spot on. I'm ready for a 3 hours road trip for this, I did it for Video Game Live so its not even a question for a Zelda orchestra. :p

I live 10 minutes from the Cobb Energy Centre (Atlanta)

JTddB.gif

Cmagus

I'm really hoping there is a Toronto date but Vancouver will probably be the only Canadian date you watch

Top Bottom