• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mr. Kutarchin and Mr. Potatomoto (AKA VGCats #214)

This one is actually really cute!

061012.jpg

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
I'll go as far as say that that was one of the better ones that Scott's put out.

Its meant to be humorous - not funny (there IS a difference).

And the comic made its point without banging you over the head with it too hard.

...now if we can work on consolidating the panels a bit... ;)

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
ummm, so this is like those polish black-n-white art-house films, right? Impossible to see what the **** is up, unless you're on shrooms or something. :\

just a sec, need to fire up my pipe....

Luckett_X

Banned
I like how he's a complete Nintendo fanboy as well, and the mechanism for his joke breaks down when you consider Sony is TRYING to make as many as possible.

But hey lol. Lots of panels make it funnier and break down the joke so much that we laugh after scrolling down for 10 minutes. right. jesus christ.

Kreed

I didn't find it funny, but I like the strip.

So I wonder what will come first? A photoshop with a cat or the bear? Or both?

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
I can see this as a way of teaching the situation to 4 year olds should the need arise, but entertaining 15+ year olds? Uh...

Teasel

Luckett_X said:
I like how he's a complete Nintendo fanboy as well, and the mechanism for his joke breaks down when you consider Sony is TRYING to make as many as possible.

But hey lol. Lots of panels make it funnier and break down the joke so much that we laugh after scrolling down for 10 minutes. right. jesus christ.
uh...
040216.jpg

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I liked this one. CUTE! And semi funny. Can't hate, today. Sorry.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I expect lots of "OMG HOW DID I GET HERE! I'M NOT GOOD WITH VEGETABLE"

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I loved it - and it should be easy enough for most of you to understand, damn...

And the drawings are great as always...

Hey, this one's not too bad! Also, I think the guy has lots of talent making the strips, he's really good at drawing and coloring. Too bad he waste it on shitty jokes most of the time.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Neko Tsukimi said:
Hmmm, who do you think Mr. Potatomoto is supposed to be...

Um. A potato.

Anyway, I'm laughing on the inside. I somehow think this strip will only appeal to potato fanboys, because there's a very short supply of funny in it.

Dahbomb

iapetus said:
Anyway, I'm laughing on the inside. I somehow think this strip will only appeal to potato fanboys, because there's a very short supply of funny in it.
:lol :lol :lol

NB4 PEDO

Teasel said:

Is this a comic about Crystal Chronicles, cause it is sorta weird and nowhere near as good as the P-A one, or multiplayer GBA games with link cables? The memory wheel thing makes no sense.

Luckett_X said:

I said wow.

Luckett_X said:
It's good to know there are still people that can take offense to bad web comics featuring produce.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Billy Rygar said:
It's good to know there are still people that can take offense to bad web comics featuring produce.

Hey, if people can get offended by comics featuring donkeys and elephants, comics of vegetables should be positively infuriating.

Top Bottom