• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Xbox One pack spotted on a french retailer website

pack-xbox-one-blanche-micromania.jpg

White Xbox One + Sunset Overdrive comming "exclusively" at Micromania (french retrailer) november 28 for 399,99€.

Micromania belongs to Gametop so I asume it's coming for Gamestop also.

So, another ntkrnl confirmation... http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=760013

http://www.xboxygen.com/News/18032-La-Xbox-One-Blanche-Sunset-en-exclu-chez-Micromania

It would be great if it included a 1-year Xbox Live Gold subscription. Those next-gen consoles are useless without Gold/PS+

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Oh man, if it has a 1TB drive plus a few months of Gold for free.. would be very hard to pass up for those still waiting.

Hypron

Micromania is owned by Gamestop so I wouldn't be surprised if the console was a Gamestop/EB Games exclusive in the rest of the world.

I am seriously considering selling my ps4 at a loss to get my hands on the white one. The Xbox in white looks pretty good too, but the price has to be right.

Genio88

I'd need a new Xbox One pad, cause my day one edition controller started having problem with the left analog stick, it drifts up , i think i should wait for the white version

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
white-xbox-one1.jpg

The controller looks amazing.

For someone who has actually seen this thing in person.
The Xbox light on the console black on the background, or does it meld with the white console.
Cuz one of my favorite things about the Xbox one, is that the Xbox button doesnt stand out witht he console(simple things make me happy)

Ive seem a repainted Xbox One and the Xbox Button kinda stood out or rather was sunken in by like millimetre.

RoKKeR

It's going to be an interesting holiday for sure regarding SKU's for the XBO. Microsoft desperately needs something that jumps out at people and provides pretty solid value. A pack in game at $399 is a start in the right direction but they need to do more.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
omg, this is gonna make me more tempted to buy a second one. But I want to wait till next year for redesigned model. Please dont make buy this MS.

jbug617

Banned
He also said Sunset Overdrive is getting it's own special edition controller. Not sure if that is going to be a pack in for the white console though.

edit: I don't think we have to wait long for a confirmation because I think they will announce this at Gamescom.

Omni

That would be awesome.

Unfortunately I just bought my Xbone a few weeks ago so whatever the case it's off the table for me. :3

ocean

Banned
I've never played a Halo campaign and the Destiny beta is making me itch for more Bungie action. I might pick this up for the MCC. SO doesn't look half bad either!

Caayn

I've never played a Halo campaign and the Destiny beta is making me itch for more Bungie action. I might pick this up for the MCC. SO doesn't look half bad either!
Don't buy Halo and expect it to be anything like Destiny.

jacobeid

Banned
Damn, $399 with Sunset Overdrive is a crazy good deal. I took advantage of the Target deal and walked away with a black XBO for $300 with tax. Still, I would have liked a white XBO and PS4...

Oxn

Too bad I have no interest in SO.

And the only exclusive i want on the XOne would be the Halo MCC.

Top Bottom