• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whatcha Been Playin': Almost Vita Edition

256px-Rhythm-heaven-fever.jpg

Abyss_12.jpg

^edit: I'm jealous. I'm waiting for my copies of both of those to arrive

Uno XBLA and Halo 3. I've gotten tired of Reach. I'm also chuggin along in FF 13-2, still like it quite a bit

img_6206_rayman-origins-gameplay-part-1.jpg

Finished! Well, the credits rolled. Don't feel like putting in the leg work for the true final part of the game. Maybe I will with the Steam version once that's out.

residentevilrevelations_logo.jpg

Just finished chapter 4. Really enjoying it so far.

pn-logo.jpg

I was really cold on this game after playing the training level, but shortly after that I started realizing what all the fuss was about. I'm halfway through now and can't wait to play more.

Thores

220px-Jimmy_and_Gary.png

Bully: Scholarship Edition: Beat this over the course of the week. First Rockstar game I've gotten involved enough in to beat, actually.

MonsterTale5.jpg

Monster Tale: It's a shame that this slipped through so many radars last year, including mine. For the amount of love and effort that went into the game's presentation alone, it should have gotten more attention. I'm enjoying it so far, it feels kind of like a My First Metroidvania that adds a Tamagotchi. It's pretty easy so far, but then again, Henry Hatsworth was initially easy too.

Eric Hall

UFC Undisputed 3 -- Working my way through career mode. Major improvement over 2010

Batman: Arkham City -- Slowly working on beating this game. Still awesome, still one of the best games of 2011

Mass Effect -- Re-playing the series before the release of 3. Love it just as much as I did when it first came out

Top Bottom