• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

??IV 3D remake to DS

Melville

FF4がフル3Dとなってリニューアルされることになりました!
機種はニンテンドーDS。

開発にはDS版FF3を担当したスタッフと当時のFF4開発陣が参加、
根本から世界を再構築して新エピソードの追加も決定しているとのこと!

FF1、2から始まるリメイクはPSPだけというわけじゃなかったんですね^^;;

http://ff13vids.jugem.jp/

:) :lol :D :) :lol :D

Neomoto

Wow. If true than that's good news (the sheer number of DS titles with Final Fantasy in the name is becoming quite big though :lol).

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Google translation to the rescue!!!!

FF4 becoming full 3D, it came to the point of [riniyuaru] being done! As for type [nintendo] DS. FF4 development position of the staff and that time when you take charge of DS edition FF3 participates in development, when it re-constructs world from the basic and decides also the addition of new episode is! FF1, the reason, just PSP there was no [rimeiku] which starts from 2, it is with the shank ^^; ;

Oh Shit!!!!

Matix

Hcoregamer00 said:
Google translation to the rescue!!!!

FF4 becoming full 3D, it came to the point of [riniyuaru] being done! As for type [nintendo] DS. FF4 development position of the staff and that time when you take charge of DS edition FF3 participates in development, when it re-constructs world from the basic and decides also the addition of new episode is! FF1, the reason, just PSP there was no [rimeiku] which starts from 2, it is with the shank ^^; ;

Oh Shit!!!!

It is with the shank, IT IS WITH THE SHANK?!

"notsureifwant.jpg"
it's not like the game would really benefit from being 3d, they did that for FF3 because they lost the freaking source code or something, right?

p.s.: Glorious 2d > DS 3d

I'm enjoying III alot more than I thought I would, this would be exciting. IV and VI are my favorites in the series so far.

That much closer to VI!!

1173997175143.gif

Hcoregamer00

angelfly said:
Very good news. I've like to see 1,2,5,and 6 also get the FF III remake touch.

I would be happy with remakes from 4 and beyond.

Heck I would buy an FF5 remake, and everyone knows how much I don't like FF5.

Troidal

OH FYUCK. Not FF4 again...how many times will I play this? :lol

And even on a more important note FFXII International????!!! Woooooo!!!!
12 new license boards!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHH SHIIIITTTTT!!!!

Zanasea

Bo130 said:
Speculation? Fact? Could someone translate?
It says the game will be developed by the same team who made FFIII (Matrix) with FFIV original team members supervising. The entire game world will be remade into 3D, new episodes will be added too.

Hcoregamer00

The End said:

Fixed :p

Zweisy1 said:
Seriously?

This is getting REALLY ridiculous. How many times do you need to realease the same damn game..

The game is a classic and the 2D Final Fantasies deserve the remake treatment more than any other game.

..pakbeka.. said:
"notsureifwant.jpg"
it's not like the game would really benefit from being 3d, they did that for FF3 because they lost the freaking source code or something, right?
But given that FFIII sold amazingly well, they've gotta milk, right?

But yeah, I was pretty happy with FFIV Advance so I'm not sure if I want this either. But more people need to play IV and I might find myself buying it yet again :'(

I only played FFIV once and i didn't like it, i placed it as one of the worst FF games i've played.. mind you, this was like years ago, so i guess a remake will help me remember why i didn't like it in the first place..

Top Bottom