• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NECA Toys director outright says Crash Bandicoot is coming back

Plum

Can't wait for the new Crash tshirt range. That must have been what Shawn Layden was teasing back at PSX.

It should be obvious at this point but it'll probably be in the form of a budget Activision title like Tony Hawk 5.

The only way I care about it is if Activision has nothing to do with it but that's a pipe dream.

It's interesting to note that he lumps Crash in with the range of collectibles and figurines from Sony properties like God of War, Uncharted and LittleBigPlanet.

"Looking at some of their other titles..."

m1mE284.jpg

Empty

this is like kid icarus where people online have talked like it's obviously coming back for so long they'll just decide to go and do it

cordy

Banned
Thank god.

Man, I don't know about you all but every once in a while I have to play a classic platformer from the the 16 or 32 bit eras. Crash is usually my go to for that sort of thing. Those types of games just hold a special place.

A next-gen Crash would be amazing.

I like how he just casually lets it slip like everyone knows. Motherfucker better be legit and not basing it on rumours he heard on the internets.

Top Bottom