• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Bundle Thread - There's another one?

MRORANGE

EjB1T.png

A central thread for current and upcoming Indie Bundles.
know about a upcoming bundle? post here!

please try and promote new bundle's in a new thread.

j5uFA.png

Just go here : http://indiegamebundle.wikia.com/wiki/Indie_Game_Bundle_Wiki

they keep it more up to date than I do.

eqTaE.png

A back list of every Neogaf Indie Bundle thread so far
- thanks to drizzle.

7lQwh.png

Canabalt, A Kingdom for Keflings and Outpost Kalopi aren't Steamworks.

There were two very interesting posts in the Indie Gala 3 thread: Most games from Indie Gala 3 and Indie Face Kick are published by Meridian4 or DnS Development, and a warning about how Indie Gala splits the money by default.

EDIT: BTW, list time: Humble Bundles #1-4 & Voxatron >>>> Indie Royales > BeMine (Number two is the best bundle since HiB #4, but they fucked up the first one way too much) >> Rest of Humble Bundles >>>>>>> Indie Gala.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
None of these look terribly interesting to me after HIB4; that one has pretty much ruined later indie bundles by being so amazing.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
Be Mine Bundle 2 is awesome, except that everyone and his grandparents have these games already. Will buy for gifting purposes maybe.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
the fuck is with all the steam required garbage. shape up

If you only wanted to express your desire to get them ALSO DRM-free then I agree. But I'd wager Steamworks bundles sell a lot more then only DRM-free bundles. That's why there are so many Steamworks games.

LQX

That starving picture needs to be changed to Scrooge McDuck swimming in his money. These guys are making a ton of money as of late.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Hey mrorage, I didn't see your thread before, otherwise I'd have spammed my list here.

Amazing job on your part. Thanks for linking my post on your OP, I'll try to keep that one updated. :D

You're free to steal the entire thing and maintain it yourself, if you so believe it's easier for you.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Welp, this seems to be the new business model. I guess I'm game.

Huh, Indie Gala has a set up where you can view all your keys for the previous bundle as well. Humble Indie Bundle should rip that off.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
A few things that would be neat to note:
Charity Option / No Charity Option (HIB yes, IR no, IG yes, BM yes, Face Kick Punch no)
Minimum entry price (HIB $1, IR $4, IG $1, BM $1, etc)
End Date

Kuroyume

Banned
Argh, I got Killing Floor from the recent sale and now it's in an upcoming bundle? I haven't even played it yet lol.

The Android Humble Bundle is pretty lame. I was looking forward to it too since I skipped the first one and Mojam. Already have Cogs and the other games aren't that interesting.

Any opinions on the Indie Gala III bundle? Twin Sector got trashed in the previous thread. And it didn't seem like anyone had anything decent to say about the other games.

Tess3ract

Banned
Argh, I got Killing Floor from the recent sale and now it's in an upcoming bundle? I haven't even played it yet lol.

The Android Humble Bundle is pretty lame. I was looking forward to it too since I skipped the first one and Mojam. Already have Cogs and the other games aren't that interesting.

Any opinions on the Indie Gala III bundle? Twin Sector got trashed in the previous thread. And it didn't seem like anyone had anything decent to say about the other games.
Nope. Get Evil Tactics, it fucking rules

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Man I'm kind of tempted to check out that Indie Gala bundle just to see how much jank can be stuffed into one pack.

Haunted

This seems like a pretty good idea for a thread. I hope the overall visibility of new bundles doesn't diminish because of this (and them not getting their own threads). Maybe updated thread titles can take care of that.

Minimum price and deadline are useful additions.

Man I'm kind of tempted to check out that Indie Gala bundle just to see how much jank can be stuffed into one pack.
Trapped Dead seems pretty solid, a bit like Freedom Force with Zombies instead of superheroes.

zulux21

Since I already had links to most of the games ready for when I was telling my friends about them I figured I would take the time to provide links with the games in these bundles for people who want to check them out (to steam pages if they are steam games and the bundle previews for others) I am skipping the indie underdog bundle because I don't know of a good place to get previews for those (original list taken from the opening post of MRORANGE)

Indie Royale Ninja Lightning Pack ($average min | non-charity | ends Mar 28th)

- Ancients of Ooga (Steamworks | Desura)
- Cloning Clyde (Steamworks | Desura)
- A Kingdom for Keflings (Desura)
- Outpost Kaloki (Desura)
- Band of Bugs (Desura)

The Humble Bundle for Android 2 ($1 min | charity | ends Apr 2nd)

- Swords & Soldiers (Steamworks | DRM free)
- Canabalt (DRM free)
- Zen Bound 2 (Steamworks | DRM free)
- Cogs (Steamworks | DRM free)
- Avadon: The Black Fortress (Steamworks | DRM free)

The Indie Gala III ($1 min | charity | ends Apr 8th)

- TRAPPED DEAD (Steamworks)
- GREED: BLACK BORDER (Steamworks)
- FUTURE WARS (Steamworks)
- GROTESQUE TACTICS (Steamworks)
- TWIN SECTOR (Steamworks)

Indie Underdog Pack ($5 min | non-charity | ends Apr 15th)

- Magi (DRM free)
- Potion Master (DRM free)
- Caveman Craig (DRM free)
- Animal Blast (DRM free)
- Koya Rift (DRM free)
- The Best of Lazy Brain (DRM free)

BeMine Bundle #2

- Beat Hazard (Steamworks)
- The Baconing (Steamworks)
- Plain Sight (Steamworks)
- Madballs in… Babo: Invasion (Steamworks)
- Sol Survivor (Steamworks)
- Killing Floor (Steamworks)

Indie Face Kick Bundle

- Sol Survivor (Steamworks)
- Still Life 2 (Steamworks)
- Booster Trooper (Steamworks)
- Avencast: Rise of the Mage (Steamworks)
- Dead Horde (Steamworks)
- Greed: Black Border (Steamworks)
- Runespell: Overture (Steamworks)
- PAM – Post Apocalyptic Mayhem (Steamworks)

anyways I hope those save some people some time and want to thank MRORANGE for making this thread. Also I have one suggestion, perhaps mark Swords & Soldiers in the humble bundle, and GROTESQUE TACTICS, Twin Sector in the indie gala bundles is a * to signify that they are beat the average games and any other games that you don't get with the min buy price just so people are sure what they are getting if they can only afford to give the min.

Catshade

In case you didn't notice it yet, you can now create a Humble Bundle account here for an easy access to all your bundle purchases and keys.

Top Bottom