• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

Accoun

Baby, The Stars Shine Bright (a goth loli clothing company) announced an official iM@S Ranko's dress replica.

zafO7Rg.png

m0t0k1

Baby, The Stars Shine Bright (a goth loli clothing company) announced an official iM@S Ranko's dress replica.

Lol that is amazing. Altough i don't see many people walk in that outfit. But great for a cosplay party.

Speaking about idolm@ster merch. Its been a long while but she finally is available for pre-order!!!

I really want her.

elhaym

Ranko needs her own card based solely on that artwork right there.

Does anyone else happen to play Million Live? I started getting into it a bit more these past few events, and -somehow- I have dupe santa Chihaya cards. Can I -do- anything with dupe cards? Is a 2nd one just taking up space in my card holders?

m0t0k1

Ranko needs her own card based solely on that artwork right there.

Does anyone else happen to play Million Live? I started getting into it a bit more these past few events, and -somehow- I have dupe santa Chihaya cards. Can I -do- anything with dupe cards? Is a 2nd one just taking up space in my card holders?

I happen to play ML. You can do different things with a dupe. If it is a good strong card you can have multiple of the same in the deck. So you can use it. I use multiple of the same card in my team since usually the effects combo into one another. If its not strong you can use it like other gasha games as fodder. But the nice thing about ML is that is allows for trading cards. But only if you are registered at gree. There are some tutorials about that. The trade off is if it isnt a japanese phone number you are using is that you can only play ML and no other gree games. I myself havent registered. But if you want a strong team and dont want to spend money its a nice solution.

Accoun

Soo... Supposedly a lot of people on Twitter are talking about SideM anime? Did they announce it on th second day of the anniversary or what?

A lot of ML fans are going to be pissed if true.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Soo... Supposedly a lot of people on Twitter are talking about SideM anime? Did they announce it on th second day of the anniversary or what?

I haven't heard anything from my usual source for SideM news.

elhaym

I'm not a -huge- ML fan, but I'm still kinda irked. =/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I give every section a chance.

I started this series not knowing anything about it, continued that way with Cindy Gals and now I can go in with an open mind for SideM.

Accoun

I give every section a chance.

I started this series not knowing anything about it, continued that way with Cindy Gals and now I can go in with an open mind for SideM.

It's not that it's specifically SideM (it has fans even among those people), but they feel that ML is kinda neglected over the years. Unless you mean complainers overall - I'm just describing my circle of friends.
Can't say anything about it myself since I don't really follow the spinoffs, tho.

Just keep rewatching the ML PV. One day your dreams will be real!

Link for who hasn't seen it
I remember when it first came out and my entire timeline thought it was an anime trailer...
I'm so excited for the SideM anime, though. It's easily the most slept on branch of the franchise, and seeing it get its due is amazing. ML anime is obviously gonna happen some time down the line so this is more than fine.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's going to be a simulator called iDOLSHIP M@NAGER.

IGN will give it a 2.0 for not being a proper rhythm game.

m0t0k1

It's going to be a simulator called iDOLSHIP M@NAGER.

IGN will give it a 2.0 for not being a proper rhythm game.

Also not enough water.

Just saw that. With SS, SideM and TD they're really striking while the iron's hot.

In retrospect, Platinum Stars seems like a once-off.

In Retrospect Platinum Stars felt really rushed imo. Not a lot of commus, no rivals and gasha stuff for a full priced game. But yeah they had to do something for the 10th anniversary. Hope we will see a propper Idolm@ster 3 next year or something the engine is there and judging by that new ML game scaling to mobile game is fine. But yeah a lot of stuff has been stripped and turned into dlc when comparing the games over the years.

m0t0k1

Cool, thank you!

I hope to see a proper Million Live series, one day, just like Im@s 765 and Cinderella.

Please Bamco.

I think that will still take a while. Since they just announced a Side-M anime so that is going to take the focus for a while i think. But i am pretty sure a Million Live show will come it only takes time.

Happy Birthday Astarte/Yayoi-chan. Eh! Eeeh!

High Touchii!
tumblr_inline_mi8qi7jCZc1qz4rgp.gif

m0t0k1

What are the other big Im@s community outside of GAF?

Reddit?

4chan is probably the biggest on VG all the Million live cards got translated and mangas also sometimes. There are also some smaller ones like idolm@ster on reddit and Starlight Stage reddit. If you want you can also join our line chat if you would like that. We need new blood :p

m0t0k1

I don't know much about line, and I don't have an account for it, sigh. Maybe I'll get around to it.

Do you know Whatsapp? Its kinda like that. It's a messaging program mostly popular in Japan and South East Asia. The fun part about Line Messenger is that in Whatsapp you have emoticons but in Line instead you have stickers. There are plenty of Anime Stickers like Idolm@ster stickers for example.Here are links to the stickers so you can see for yourself.

https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/1719/en
https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/3897/en

Unlike Whatsapp There is also a dedicated app for the pc to use or you can use on an iPad. So let us know if you want in. We mostly talk about Starlight Stage but when there is other news about the other games we talk about that.

PantsuJo

Do you know Whatsapp? Its kinda like that. It's a messaging program mostly popular in Japan and South East Asia. The fun part about Line Messenger is that in Whatsapp you have emoticons but in Line instead you have stickers. There are plenty of Anime Stickers like Idolm@ster stickers for example.Here are links to the stickers so you can see for yourself.

https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/1719/en
https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/3897/en

Unlike Whatsapp There is also a dedicated app for the pc to use or you can use on an iPad. So let us know if you want in. We mostly talk about Starlight Stage but when there is other news about the other games we talk about that.
Telegram has 2 packs of Im@s stickers too :D o didn't know it!

I tried Line once but my smartphone was really slow, so I switched to other apps (like Telegram).

Anyway, I'll check Reddit and 4chan,thank you!

Accoun

There also was Project-iM@S, but I think it's pretty dead now. Most of the talk moved to their Discord
then later to one user's private server because a lot of people didn't like the admin very much. And well, it's obviously a community server more than a server just to talk about the games.

Top Bottom