• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New PS4 Commercial During Monday Night Football (ESPN)

Derrick01

Banned
Wait, isn't the Xbox One's territory?

No they take over sportscenter on sunday night by sponsoring a highlight of NFL plays from earlier in the day and after every one they stop and and say XBOX ONE with that damn chime every...single....time and when it's over they say the name a few more times.

They're really trying to almost brainwash people into buying the system with that kind of repetition.

Sony will probably put the commercial up on their YouTube channel immediately after the airing to cash in on the attention and traffic.

I hope at least.

Dug

Banned
Didn't see a new PS4 commercial, but when the announcer was talking about the sponsors he did talk about the PS4. Guess I will watch the commercials now.

shandy706

Watching the game, so I'll keep an eye out. I've seen the Taco Bell ad on a bunch of channels. Microsoft advertises a lot during college football and these NFL games too.

Hopefully I don't leave the room at the wrong time.

I live in Indy, huge Colts fan, and I noticed it too. They are touting some new PS4 commercial when they go into breaks. They are also showing the PS4 logo and release date on occasion when going into and coming out o f commercial breaks.

Can't wait to see if they do have a new commercial

bluehat9

Hopefully there is a code on-screen and if you enter it quickly enough on a website you win a PS4!!

I saw the preview, but thought it was on TBS with baseball, :lol. Guess I wasn't paying too much attention.

The war's full on now boys and in Microsoft's territory no less. What a slap to the face!

iGYnvEI48Z3oQ.gif

Will it be smooth sailing from here on?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I read in some other threads that Oct 18 we'd get a new Killzone SP trailer. not sure if its true or not

GTTV is airing new Killzone footage on Friday. Maybe the 18th is also when they start the final marketing push for PS4.

deejay8595

my posts are "MEH"
PS4 is sponsoring the NFL game tonight (Chargers vs. Colts on ESPN) and they keep mentioning to "stay tuned for a new PS4 commercial."

Anyone else hear it? Just wanted to make a thread here, and I'll post it when it's up online. Madden commercial? Who knows!

Ready your tubs.

If it's this video then then GREAT! I want the world to see the garbage EA Tiburon is putting out for Next Gen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5acLis6jpig

Guys... Microsoft already had ads running during Football for the Xbox One... Not sure where the "Xbox is late, Xbox territory" posts are coming from.

Either way, awesome! Can't wait to see Xbox One AND PS4 ads blasting my TV! Hype is never a bad thing. :p

Top Bottom