• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Halo 4 Gameplay

Fracas

#fuckonami
Everybody wants a taste

ZbAl3.png

Not up to me though, obviously

Ryaaan14

Banned
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo. DO NOT RUIN THIS. Surely this video can't be made by a piece of shit...right...?

...right guys?

Fuck.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo. DO NOT RUIN THIS. Surely this video can't be made by a piece of shit...right...?

...right guys?

Fuck.

You don't usually come across leaks by methods of the "legitimate and legal" variety.

In his twitter bio he also calls himself a professional felon.

xXSushiSanXx

Neo Member
So, at one point the camera tilts up (5:23), and looks up at what looks to be the Moon (Though I could be wrong), but what gets me is the fact that it's nowhere near the current moon phase if it is, it looks to be more around the moon phase of between April 28th and May 2nd (Link if you want to see Moon Phases), in which case, that means this barnyard video would have been recorded weeks before it being uploaded, thus further reassuring in my mind that this is marketing, or a paranoid film maker who is trying to do as much as they can to not get caught.

So, at one point the camera tilts up (5:23), and looks up at what looks to be the Moon (Though I could be wrong), but what gets me is the fact that it's nowhere near the current moon phase if it is, it looks to be more around the moon phase of between April 28th and May 2nd (Link if you want to see Moon Phases), in which case, that means this barnyard video would have been recorded weeks before it being uploaded, thus further reassuring in my mind that this is marketing, or a paranoid film maker who is trying to do as much as they can to not get caught.

Good detective work.

But this can't possibly be marketing. I want it to be, so so badly, but after turning up that info on the PAX thievery and the link between these two people, I think it's just someone very paranoid.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I will go full docpan if this is some shitty ARG.

so does hehave the ful game in the barn?

Doubtful. He may not have any part of the game at all, he may just have a recording of it.

Probably some one level private MP beta or something.

It's nice to laugh at this and all, but actual clear leaked Halo 4 footage would have been nice too.

Is anyone able to comprehend what happens at 4mins? Some kind of charged melee?

Kinda looks like an assassination that began to occur right after the shields popped

edit: Wait a minute, the player's shield was all drained at once and he didn't appear to be hit by anything. I'm not sure anymore

Top Bottom