• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

06/16/11: The E3 Retronauts is great

GhaleonQ

It's an E3 two-fer as Jeremy Parish hits the studio with Sharkey/Scooter/Kohler for a pre-show chat, followed by an on-the-spot session with Bob Mackey, Nadia Oxford, and JC Fletcher. Old things! They're awesome.

http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/podcast.the1upnetwork.com/flat/Retronauts/R061511.mp3

The show's memorable from top to bottom. I demand that all future Retronauts be recorded on 0 sleep.

Also, Chris, please ask Nishi about Lovedelic stuff soon.

I'd agree the call ins can really break the flow. the best one they did though was the street fighter one. all the people who called in were knowledgeable and had their own stories of playing the game that were interesting.

If there was a way to screen the calls or have picked prerecorded ones i think they would be able to stick to a theme.

but i hey i still listen to them . love sharkey too much to ignore.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Y2Kev said:
Does this just start with discussion of Transfarring? Is my file corrupted?
Yes, it does. It is an out of character long intro.

Phenomic

Y2Kev said:
Does this just start with discussion of Transfarring? Is my file corrupted?

Yeah it seemed kind of sudden. This just happened to me also was wondering what was going on. Also it seems like the actual show it's self is really short if this is the case.

Is it really just a 5 minute podcast?

Edit* I just checked the Retronauts Website and clearly it says "Length 1:39:44". Something is wrong with the direct download.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Phenomic said:
Yeah it seemed kind of sudden. This just happened to me also was wondering what was going on. Also it seems like the actual show it's self is really short if this is the case.

Is it really just a 5 minute podcast?
Your file is definitely not right. It should be 1:39:44.

Edit: Seems like you figured it out. At least it gives you a good excuse to try out iTunes/RSS feeds. Far superior to direct downloading podcasts.

Calcaneus

Heh, just finished listening to this. Yeah, it was good.

The E3 stories were great. E3 just sounds like a terrible experience for people trying to do work there.

I have trouble determining who's who in these podcasts sometimes.

Did they really mean Chris Cornell when Krist Novoselic was brought up?

Top Bottom