• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to purchase some club nintendo points. Haven't purchased a new eligible game since last summer, so I should be eligible for quite a bit of games. Send me a pm with games and prices. Thanks

Was never sure if I could post the following, but since I just saw someone post a R4 card...

For sale:

1. Modded PlayStation 1

psxforsale.jpg

The details: was modded years ago, when I had to play work in progress software at home (I used to be lead game designer for the now defunct Ubi Soft New York). Has served me well ever since; can play domestic, import, and you know what effortlessly. Well, maybe one out of twenty times when you turn on the power, you just get a blank screen, but simply hit reset and you're good to go (which was like that before I got it modded... just one of those hardware quirks I guess). Comes with the original controller, matching (and genuine Sony) memory card, plus AC & AV cable (not pictured). And as a bonus, I'm throwing in one of those plug in the back mod carts, which I didn't use to play non commercial/domestic software like advertised but to listen to music and watch FMVs.

2. Modded PlayStation 2

EDIT: SOLD!!!

Since I've never bought or sold here before, I don't have a rating, and I'm sure most folks don't know who the hell I am (I used to practically live here back in the day, but I just don't have the time to pop in as much as I'd like). But my username is consistent throughout... if you look on eBay, I have lots of positives! Not sure if that counts or matters.

Please, please, PLEASE email me instead of PMing me (I'm just too lazy to archive my inbox, which is practically full). I can be reached at matt at fort90.com, and my IM handle is FortNinety; anyone can email me to hop online and I can answer questions directly.

Oh, how much do I want/ Ummm... $50 for the PSone, $100 for the PS2? Or MAKE ME AN OFFER! I desperately need the cash, so no trades please. Thanks!

Babalu.

WANT TO SELL
Everything is in excellent condition if not new

PS3
3d Dot Game Heroes $30.00 *Brand New Unopened*
Demon's Souls $35.00 *Brand New Unopened*

Street Fighter 4 *Collectors Edition* 3 disks (Game/Ties that Bind Movie/Soundtrack) +Mini Artbook $15.00
DJ Hero w/ turntable *Great condition except box is a little beat up* $40.00

Wii
Tatsunoko vs Capcom JP Version *Brand New Unopened* $25.00

PS2
Metal Gear Solid The Essential Collection $30.00

GBA
Tactics Ogre *Cart only, legit copy, works/looks great* $20.00

MANGA
Berserk Vol. 1-4 *Mint Condition* $20
Claymore Vol. 1-5 *Mint Condition* $20

MISC
Kobe Bryant Authentic Alternate Sunday White Jersey size 57. 100% authentic, has all tags still on it, never worn, mint condition. $120

Will ship worldwide (outside US will pay extra).
Paypal only.
Pictures on request.
Please PM me, thanks.

Jomjom

Banned
Trading VC/Wiiware games worth up to 600 pts or strategy guide for any of the S-E Members codes below.

All of my games are complete, unless otherwise denoted. For now I'm open to trades and maybe some money offers. I will list prices later on in the week for stuff if people want to purchase. I have lots of positive feedback from trading/selling/buying here if you do a search, so don't worry about bad deals, it won't happen.

WANT:

* Square-Enix Member Codes (16 digit codes on red/black inserts in game case):
o Just Cause 2 (360, PC)
o Final Fantasy XI: Ultimate Collection (360)
o Supreme Commander 2 (PC)
o Nier (PS3, 360)

* Strategy Guides:
o Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
o The World Ends With You
o Dragon Quest V
o Dragon Quest VII
o Final Fantasy CC: Echoes of Time
o Valkyria Chronicles

HAVE:

Square Enix Codes:

Pony Friends 2 (DS)

PlayStation 3

* Record of Agarest War (PAL Limited Edition) - Like New
o Complete with everything: cards, hardcover artbook, poster

Playstation

* Einhander -Like New
* Vagrant Story - Like New
* Parasite Eve - Like New

Playstation Portable

* Prinny Can I Really be the Hero? - Like New
o No soundtrack or comic
* Shin Megami Tensei: Persona - Brand New

Nintendo DS

* Game & Watch Collection 1 - Brand New
* Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Like New

Strategy Guides

* Assassin's Creed x2
* Animal Crossing: City Folk x4
* Battlefield: Bad Company
* Bioshock
* Dragon Quest IV Chapters of the Chosen x2
* Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates x3
* Spider-Man Web of Shadows
* Spore LE Bundle (guides + The Evolution) Sealed
* Too Human

Lombaszko

Soul4ger has been logging in but has no longer been responding to my pms and hasn't sent out the games that he has been promising for over a week now to get out. So my only conclusion is he is a scammer and as a result I have been scammed out of $2000 dollars from him. Avoid Soul4ger at all costs

Siyou

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Soul4ger has been logging in but has no longer been responding to my pms and hasn't sent out the games that he has been promising for over a week now to get out. So my only conclusion is he is a scammer and as a result I have been scammed out of $2000 dollars from him. Avoid Soul4ger at all costs
wow $2000??

What's the deal with all these scammers lately? Wasn't google also a scammer, or was that resolved?

Siyou said:
wow $2000??

What's the deal with all these scammers lately? Wasn't google also a scammer, or was that resolved?

No, it was resolved and people received their stuff. It was just late from him moving. Ya, $2000 because I was buying his collections off of him.

knee

$2000?!

This needs to be bold if it's true. That's terrible. Have you opened up a dispute?

Normally, I'd say 'It's only been a week', but that's too much for someone not to reply to PMs once they get them.

knee said:
$2000?!

This needs to be bold if it's true. That's terrible. Have you opened up a dispute?

Normally, I'd say 'It's only been a week', but that's too much for someone not to reply to PMs once they get them.

Not yet, I'm waiting a little bit more before I do that. It'd be different if it was a smaller amount but it's been a week since the money cleared to him and I sent it over a week and a half ago but it takes a while for money to clear in larger sums on paypal. The ship date kept getting changed and yesterday was THE LATEST he was going to ship it and I was supposed to receive tracking numbers which rubs me the wrong way.

Siyou

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Not yet, I'm waiting a little bit more before I do that. It'd be different if it was a smaller amount but it's been a week since the money cleared to him and I sent it over a week and a half ago but it takes a while for money to clear in larger sums on paypal. The ship date kept getting changed and yesterday was THE LATEST he was going to ship it and I was supposed to receive tracking numbers which rubs me the wrong way.
$2,000... I REALLY hope you get what he sent... Man, I feel so bad just thinking about losing that much.

edit - here's the post for anyone interested.

EYEL1NER

Well, Zaraki_Kenpachi...that sucks man. Thanks for the heads up on him though...

To anyone, I'm looking for Season 1 and 2 of The Boondocks, if anyone wants to unload them for an okay price. I see them pop up on Craigslist from time to time, but after watching some of Season 3, I want to watch the others.

Looking to sell an Xbox 360 Elite (Falcon model, warranty good until March 2011) w/ box and all needed accessories, new black headset, (official Microsoft) 250GB HDD, 2 controllers (1 is brand new), and your choice of either Gears of War 2 or Splinter Cell: Conviction (new) and an HDMI cable for $250 + shipping.

Selling Manga

will have bonuses for orders, US and Paypal only, I will include tracking #'s. PM me

Saiyuki Vol 1-9 Make offer (Buy all and I'll through in Reload 1 & 2)
Saiyuki Reload Vol 1-2 $10
Buso Renkin Vol 1-8 Make offer
Naruto Vol 20-24 $20
Ragnarok Vol 1-10 Make offer
O-Parts Hunter Vol 1-6 Make offer
Beet The Vandal Buster Vol 1-8 Make offer
Gintama Vol 1-2 $10
Dragon Drive Vol 1-2 $10
A Midnight Opera Vol 1-3 $10
Chronicles of the Cursed Sword Vol 1-7 Make offer
Dr. Slump Vol 1-11 Make offer
Blackcat Vol 1-9 Make Offer
Hoshin Enji Vol 1-3 $12
Elemental Gelade Vol 1-4 $16

Sanjuro

Going to the post office this morning.

Transformers: War for Cybertron - XBOX 360 - $44 shipped.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fall of the Foot Clan (Factory Sealed) - Looking for around $60. Going on eBay soon.

XBOX Live Vision Cameras
- $10 Shipped.

Nintendo
Nintendo Gamecube.
Super Nintendo.
Sony
Playstation.
Playstation 2.

Microsoft
XBOX.
Sega
Sega Dreamcast.
Sega Genesis.

Other Items
Tiger game.comhttp://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11334789&postcount=3225 - $10
Nintendo promo and misc promo items.
DVD

Here is my entire feedback list as well as references for positive members to do business with in this thread.
My current GAF feedback.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:

I bought some gamecube games from that sale as well. 9 days ago he said he was going to send me a tracking number the next day and has not responded.

toneroni

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Seems he signed on again this morning without responding...
jeez...hope you get your stuff soon :/
I've been buying and selling online for over 12 years and have seen many good sellers go bad when times are tough or when a big opportunity presents itself.
That said, hopefully it's just a case of laziness...

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:

That really blows. I only hope I never get scammed. And I would never send that amount of money to anyone online. Small increments sure, but I would hate to be out $2000 (I don't even have $1000 to my name).

I hope he comes to his senses and sends you your crap, or you get all your money back. This happened to me on Amazon & Ebay and both times I got refunds. But I'm not sure how Paypal by itself works.

For the record, this has happened in the past with Soul4ger, if you look in the history of this thread. He vanished on me for a few weeks too, and then claimed he was in the hospital and DID ultimately send the stuff. So maybe he's got a different excuse this time. There's feedback in this thread on that stuff, for the record.

I'm not posting this to rub anything in, just to make sure if he happened to claim the same thing that you knew what happened in the past.

NYCrooner

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:

What a bitch move. Best of luck bro. I've been making some collection investments myself for future business purposes and it's pretty scary.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
No, it was resolved and people received their stuff. It was just late from him moving. Ya, $2000 because I was buying his collections off of him.

Wow, hopefully you hear something from him soon.

It seems like with a transaction that big Paypal might have put a hold on the funds until you receive your items.

As for Google. So far one person has received their items. Myself and 3 or 4 others have not and still haven't heard anything from him.

We need to have an op who watches over the thread that we can PM feedback to. Then they can put it in the first post of the topic so we don't have to be screwed trying to find it. Or at east list the negative feedback in the first post so we can be aware.

I wonder why they don't just start a new thread every year. :/

My 2nd Dreamcast died and I decided enough is enough. Shipping is included
2010VacationDayExtravaganza003.jpg

2010VacationDayExtravaganza002.jpg

2010VacationDayExtravaganza001.jpg

3 controllers $5 each
4 memory cards 1 is the four memory in one card 5 bucks each
imports
Garou Mark of the Wolves 15
Virtual On Ontario mission 10
Capcom vs SNK 10
US
King of Fighters Match of Millinium 10
King of Fighters 99 10
House of the Dead 2 10
Crazy Taxi 10
Chu Chu Rocket 10
Street Fighter Alpha 3 15
Sega Smashpack 10

or the whole lot for $75

PM and I'll get it out as soon as possible.[/QUOTE]

MidnightScott said:
We need to have an op who watches over the thread that we can PM feedback to. Then they can put it in the first post of the topic so we don't have to be screwed trying to find it. Or at east list the negative feedback in the first post so we can be aware.

I wonder why they don't just start a new thread every year. :/

I disagree with every year but I can pm blackace and see if he'll lock this one and maybe me or someone who will keep the OP updated to help out.

knee

ALL ARE NEW, SEALED, and include shipping within the U.S.
$3 extra to ship to canada

PS3 - all new and sealed.
Red Faction Guerilla - $17
Wet - $17
Wolfenstein - $22
Guitar Hero: Metallica - $25
Guitar Hero: Smash Hits - $15
Guitar Hero: World Tour - $10
DiRT 2 - $27

PSP - all new and sealed.
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier - $15
Gran Turismo for PSP - $18
_______
_______

imag0042z.jpg
imag0050g.jpg

$50 Shipped within the states. Includes: SOLD!!

• [*]GBA SP (Version with brighter screen) - System has some outer wear, but inside is in good condition.
    [*]Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga
    [*]Metroid Fusion
    [*]Advance Wars
    [*]Charger (not pictured)

I also have Beavis and Butthead: Mike Judge Collection Volumes 1, 2, and 3 New and Sealed for $30.
Each volume goes for 16.99 on Amazon

This item will be sent Media Mail. If you'd like Priority, you would have to pay the difference (probably like $6 to $8).

A Twisty Fluken said:
For the record, this has happened in the past with Soul4ger, if you look in the history of this thread. He vanished on me for a few weeks too, and then claimed he was in the hospital and DID ultimately send the stuff. So maybe he's got a different excuse this time. There's feedback in this thread on that stuff, for the record.

I'm not posting this to rub anything in, just to make sure if he happened to claim the same thing that you knew what happened in the past.
yea with me he delayed shipping for a week, stating he was in the hospital. But he eventually shipped the stuff out. I still have that PM if anyone needs it.

Looked through the last 4 pages just in case anyone was selling and didn't see anything.

WTB for PS3:
Bioshock 2
Bayonetta

Would consider new or used as long as nothing is missing, and the disc is good to go :)

woodypop

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I had a successful (much smaller) transaction with him about two months ago. Thirteen days passed between the day I Paypal-ed the money and when he finally sent out the discs.

With the amount of money changing hands, I fully understand your concern. Hope everything gets positively resolved!

A Twisty Fluken said:

I saw that but I also saw positive feedback so I assumed it was a fluke. And it's not like he's not signing in, he's just not talking anymore.

woodypop said:
I had a successful (much smaller) transaction with him about two months ago. Thirteen days passed between the day I Paypal-ed the money and when he finally sent out the discs.

With the amount of money changing hands, I fully understand your concern. Hope everything gets positively resolved!

Did you pm him or anything during that time? And there's someone else at the 9 day mark so we'll see with him too if he ever gets anything.

That time again! Stuff that needs a new home :D

-PM me if you need pix or have a question.

Halo ODST (SEALED)
Record of Agarest War (no LE items)

PS3
Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition (all CE contents untouched, only took out the game, still sealed)

PS2
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
The King of Fighters 2000 & 2001
Shadow of the Colossus
Shining Force EXA (SEALED however, it has an indentation on the lower right section of the front)
Simple 2000 Series Vol. 58: The Gekai
Yakuza 2

PS1
D (longbox version, hinges broken, some scratches)
Mega Man X4 (Greatest Hits packaging but non GH disc)
Pocket Fighters (disc only)
Soul Blade (Greatest Hits)

Blu-Ray
Swordfish

GBA
Drill Dozer (cart only) - $2

DVD Singles/Movies
Basilisk Vol 1 LE, 2, 3, 6 LE (sealed) +artbox
Beck Vol 1-4, 6 + artbox
Cromartie High School Vol 1 + artbox
Death Note Vol. 1 w/bonus calendar (sealed)
Death Note Vol. 4 Limited Edition (sealed)
Final Fantasy: Advent Children
Full Metal Panic! Vol 2 - 7
Glass Fleet Vol 1 + artbox (sealed)
Doki Doki School Hours Vol. 1 w/ art box (sealed)
InuYasha 01: Down the Well - Action Pack (includes 1st two mangas w/ DVD in slipcase, mini-poster, and playing card) (sealed)
Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Vol 4 (sealed)
Negima! Vol 2 (sealed)
Negima! Vol 3 (sealed)
Negima! Vol 4 (sealed)
Neon Genesis Evangelion Vol 1 + artbox (sealed)
Noir Vol 1 + artbox
Scrapped Princess Vol 1
Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars Vol 1 + artbox
Shuffle Vol 6 (sealed)
Sin: The Movie Special Edition
Steel Angel Kurmui Vol 4 (sealed)
Super Gals! Vol. 1 w/ artbox (sealed)
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Vol 1 + artbox (sealed)
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Vol 2

DVD Sets
009-1 Complete Collection(individual DVDs, artbox)
Ah! My Goddess: Flights of Fancy (individual DVDs + artbox)
Air Gear Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
Air TV Complete Collection (individual DVDs, SEALED, artbox)
Arc The Lad Complete Collection (brick pack)
Black Blood Brothers Complete Series (SEALED individual DVDs)
Black Cat (individual DVDs + artbox)
Blue Gender Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan Complete Collection
Elfen Lied Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Devil May Cry Complete Series (all 3 individual DVDs with artbox. DVD 3 is sealed)
Escaflowne Complete Series (individual DVDs)
FLCL Complete Series (individual DVDs)
Full Metal Panic!: Fumoffu (individual DVDs + artbox)
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid (individual DVDs)
Gunparade March Premium Box (3 DVDs + LE collectors tin)
Infinite Ryvius Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox. Artbox has a tear)
Kanon Complete Collection(individual DVDs, SEALED, artbox)
Kaleido Star Complete Collection(individual DVDs, artbox)
Kaleido Star: New Wings Complete Collection(individual DVDs, SEALED)
Koi Kaze Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
Le Chevalier D'Eon Complete Collection + artbox (ALL have their slipcovers)
Mezzo Complete Series (individual DVDs + artbox)
Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS Team Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Mobile Suit Gundam: UC Gundam Movie Pack (The Movie Trilogy/Char's Counterattack/Miller's Report)
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
New Cutey Honey Collection (hole in UPC)
Peach Girl Complete Collection (individual DVDs, artbox)
Pumpkin Scissors Complete Collection(individual DVDs, SEALED, artbox)
Orphen: The Perfect Collection (brick pack)
Outlaw Star Complete Collection (3 individual 2-disc DVDs)
Ragnarok: Complete Series (SEALED, individual DVDs)
Red Garden Complete Collection(individual DVDs, SEALED, artbox)
Samurai Deeper Kyo Complete Series (individual DVDs)
Shin Chan: Season One, Part One (SEALED)
Shin Chan: Season One, Part Two (SEALED)
Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars Thinpack (sealed)
Stratos 4 Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
Sorcerer Hunters Complete Collection (brick pack)
Soul Taker Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie Season 1 (individual DVDs, SEALED)
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie Season 2 (individual DVDs, SEALED)
Utawarerumono Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
Vandread Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
Venus Versus Virus (individual DVDs, artbox)
xxxHOLiC Complete Series (individual DVDs, SEALED)
Xenosaga (individual DVDs)

Misc
Silent Hill 3 soundtrack (the one bundled with SH3, disc only)

Want
-PayPal (Personal type payment or you cover fees)
-Welcome to the NHK Vol. 6
-G-Gundam DVD Collection 1 (Hyb) (Anime Legends)
-Soul Eater sets 1 - 4

NoRéN

i'm now a victim of downsizing. So, come on, help an unemployed person out! Any and all help will be very appreciated!

Deadly Premonition (360) - $17
- Brand New & Sealed
SOLD!
Gears of War 2 (360) - $16
- Good condition with artwork, case and manual
Halo 3 (360) - $12
- disc has light scratches that don't affect play
- complete with case, artwork and manual
Assassin's Creed 2 (360) - $20
- disc in good condition with case, artwork and manual
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii) - $25
- good condition, complete with case, manual and artwork
Splinter Cell Conviction Collector's Edition - $35
- Complete with artwork, metal case, artbook, decals, and usb drive(tested it and does not work)
I also have some other games for 360 available but my camera's battery died and I can't find the charger for it. Also, have a 3-way AV splitter. Bought it and one side tends to mess up at times and has to be readjusted. it works sometimes but I'll sell it as a 2-way splitter for $5.
6895cl.jpg

All prices include shipping. Please email me with questions, concerns, OFFERS, etc.

Sanjuro

New page. Going to the post office this morning. Trying to move the Transformers before the end of the day...if you are interested let me know.

Transformers: War for Cybertron - XBOX 360 - $44 shipped.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fall of the Foot Clan (Factory Sealed) - Looking for around $60. Going on eBay soon.

XBOX Live Vision Cameras
- $10 Shipped.

Nintendo
Nintendo Gamecube.
Super Nintendo.
Sony
Playstation.
Playstation 2.

Microsoft
XBOX.
Sega
Sega Dreamcast.
Sega Genesis.

Other Items
Tiger game.comhttp://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11334789&postcount=3225 - $10
Nintendo promo and misc promo items.
DVD

Here is my entire feedback list as well as references for positive members to do business with in this thread.
My current GAF feedback.

woodypop

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Did you pm him or anything during that time? And there's someone else at the 9 day mark so we'll see with him too if he ever gets anything.
Yes, the transaction occurred in the latter half of April, and his explanation for the delay was 1) that he was awaiting payment from another buyer so he could ship everything at the same time, and 2) that finals and graduation were keeping him very busy. (original PMs retained)

friskykillface said:
selling:

Xbox 360 elite 120 gb system, still sealed in bag black wireless controller, still sealed in bag black wired headset, also includes HDMI cable and the rest of what comes in.
good condition
asking for $185 shipped , thats my ebay name , just in case your wondering

Thinking of breaking up the system, maybe just sell the console with cables for about $140 shipped
120 GB hard drive for $55 shipped
Black Wireless Controller for $25 shipped
CIMG4651.jpg

0f77b97a-1-2.jpg

Lost Planet 2-$35 shipped
Alan Wake- $40 shipped- includes DLC code-Sold
Splinter cell-Sold
Skate 3- $35 shipped
Super Mario Galaxy 2-Sealed -$37 shipped

ed0ac1d9-1-1.jpg

Red Dead Redemption-PS3, mint $40 shipped, no map is included
6dc9bbdc-1-1.jpg

889170eb-1-1.jpg

Red Dead Redemption shirt- size L never worn $10 shipped

2da30590-1.jpg

Also selling
The Beatles Rock Band-sealed-$25 shipped
Rock Band-Sealed-$15 shipped
Guitar Hero Aerosmith-sealed-$14 shipped
Ninja Gaiden 2- Sealed with slip cover-$16 shipped- Sold
Warhawk Bundle-sealed includes blutooth headset -$25 shipped
Guitar Hero World Tour-mint-$13 shipped
Guitar Hero 3-disc has some scratches -$10 shipped
7e52cc56-1-1.jpg

Nintendo DS lite- onyx also included is my R4 with a 2gb micro SD card
couple scratches on the touch screen, mostly from playing elite beat agents but other then that in good condition, top screen good, couple scuffs and scratches around the outside of the ds
but overall kept in good condition .
also included but not pictured is a carry case
looking for about $100 shipped
iphone pic, so its a kinda shitty pic :lol
ae118ba3-1.jpg

more pics: dont want to take more space
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/friskykillface/b7a51300.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/friskykillface/d6f03830.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/friskykillface/8beced20.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/friskykillface/bd669a84.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/friskykillface/ee7e8d1d.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/friskykillface/5232df3f.jpg

woodypop said:
Yes, the transaction occurred in the latter half of April, and his explanation for the delay was 1) that he was awaiting payment from another buyer so he could ship everything at the same time, and 2) that finals and graduation were keeping him very busy. (original PMs retained)

How long for him to respond with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom