• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I saw that but I also saw positive feedback so I assumed it was a fluke. And it's not like he's not signing in, he's just not talking anymore.

It was a valid assumption, I came away slightly annoyed but happy. Just wanted to make sure you knew.

For Sale Classic Arcade Games.

These are located in the San Francisco Bay Area (I cannot ship). Both are working. Tempest includes an installed kit that allows you to play different versions of the game (the famous Tempest Tubes variant) and Star Wars has a switch inside the coin door to to switch between Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars. Both run on free play. PM me for details.

Star Wars - $800
Tempest - $550

starwarsCL.jpg

starwarsCL2.jpg

tempest.jpg

dexterslu

Got a copy of MLB 10: The Show(PS3) I'm interested in trading for FIFA 10 or Tiger 11.

If you've got something else and want to trade/buy PM me and I'm sure we can work something out.

I too had a smaller transaction with Soul4ger about the end of April. He asked that I gift the paypal ($85) then didn't respond to PMs for about a week and a half. He didn't log in for about a week, then he finally PMed me explaining he was hospitalized, and apologized for the delay. Took about another 10 days but I did finally get my games and they were perfect as advertised.

So while it worked out for me, I have learned never to gift anyone paypal, its worth the extra couple of bucks. Secondly, given everyone else seems to have had delays with him, I won't buy from him again.

I don't know if this is helpful at all, but hopefully it works out for you.

Flunkie

Banned
LocoMrPollock said:
Why not return them since you still have the receipt.
The nearest store is out of my way - I just threw it in there because of the fact of there being so many Foakleys out there. I wanted everyone to know that these babies are real.

Reposting.

These are likely going on eBay within the next two days, so if you're interested in anything at all, PM me ASAP.

Ben2749 said:
Lot4.jpg

Lot3.jpg

Lot2.jpg

Lot1.jpg

Pretty much everything is is mint condition, besides the PS1 games, which range from good to bad. There are a few other exveptions though, but if you're interested in anything, PM me, and I'll be a lot more specific and fully explain the condition of whatever it is you want.

Prices include postage to the UK. If you're outside the UK, let me know, and I can find out how much postage will be.

If you buy multiple items, I might be able to work out a discount.

Note: I just realised that I forgot to take pictures of a few NTSC games I own.

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes (Gamecube) - £25
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (Gamecube) - £18
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii) - £6

All are in mint condition.

Here's a list of everything in the pictures, including prices (prices are based on recently ended eBay auctions). Bear in mind that all of this stuff is PAL, so with the exception of handheld stuff, they won't work on NTSC systems.

Wii

Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom - £15
Little King's Story - £8
Wario Land - £13
Dead Space: Extraction - £10
Link's Crossbow Training - £3 without the corssbow; if you want the crossbow as well, I'll need to know where you live so I can find out how much postage will be
Wii Play - £5 without Wii Remote

Gamecube

Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble - £5
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - £40
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - £6 without bongos
Geist - £5

XBox

Star Wars Battlefront II - £19
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance - £6.00
Puyo Pop Fever - £4
OutRun 2 - £4

PC

Peggle - £3 (I'm assuming this can be downloaded online for cheaper, but a physical copy can be installed to multiple computers)

Nintendo DS

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time - £18
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 - £13

PSP

OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast - £5
Final Fantasy - £10
Tales of Eternia - £17
Puyo Pop Fever - £4

GBA

GBA system - £10 (absolutely mint; all the manuals and inserts are present, and the screen is pristine)
Chu Chu Rocket - £4
Magical Quest 3 with Mickey and Donald - £3
Metroid Zero Mission - £25
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon - £13

Game Boy

Mole Mania - £3
Star Wars - £3.50
Game Boy Gallery - £2

PS1

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver - £2
Spyro 2 - £5
Spyro: Year of the Dragon - £4
GTA 2 - £3
GTA London - £3
Oddworld Exodus - £3
Oddworld Oddysee - £5
Rayman - £3
Bust a Move 4 - £3
Mickey's Wild Adventure - £3
Bomberman - £4
Bomberman Fantasy Race - £3
Resident Evil 2 - £5
Resident Evil 3 - £8
Ridge Racer 4 - £3
Alone in the Dark - £4
Lego Racers - £3
Gran Turismo - £3 (I have 2 copies)
Discworld - £17.50

Dreamcast

Soul Calibur - £10 (still in shrink wrapping)

DVD's

Naruto Unleased volumes 1 and 2 - £10 for both
Fruits Basket volumes 1-4 (complete) - £22 for all four
Azumanga Daioh volumes 1-6 (complete) - £20 for all six
Invader Zim volumes 1-3 (complete) - £50 for all three
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (2 disc special edition) - £4

Just to save you guys some time, I'm afraid you won't find any feedback on me in this topic, as I haven't yet sold or bought anything here. I'm afraid I can't offer any assurances other than my word. But if you have any questions about anything, PM me and I'll do my best to help.

Amory

Selling Red Dead Redemption (360) for $40 shipped. Includes everything I got with the original game, and everything is in mint condition.

I also may accept trade offers for other recent games on the PS3 or 360, so let me know if you have something you want to trade instead.

noquarter

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Not yet, I'm waiting a little bit more before I do that. It'd be different if it was a smaller amount but it's been a week since the money cleared to him and I sent it over a week and a half ago but it takes a while for money to clear in larger sums on paypal. The ship date kept getting changed and yesterday was THE LATEST he was going to ship it and I was supposed to receive tracking numbers which rubs me the wrong way.
Just wanted to let you know that I also had shipping delays with him (wasn't but 10% of your amount though) He did the same thing with logging in but not sending PM's then took off for about 1 well. Then talked again about shipping and finally shipped it out a week later, media mail. It was about a 6 week transaction with poor communications, but my stuff did come in. Good luck to you.

knee

Anyone interested in:

PS2
Shadow of the Colossus - New, Sealed
ICO - Opened, Complete
Rez - Opened, Complete
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (Third Strike and Super Turbo) - New, Sealed

Also, a brand new in box Dreamcast Controller (Black)

Risible

If any mods are reading this, I'll happily moderate a For Sale thread with negative feedback in the OP. That kind of shit produces rage in me even when I'm not the one getting scammed. If you'd like me to help out just drop me a PM.

Did the issues with RedShoePaul ever get resolved?

Litflynt912 said:
as always...mega positive feedback for Pylon_Trooper
he is my JGaf lifeline and anyone would be a fool not to trade/sell with him

I suspect you all know what a class act Litflynt912 is like to trade with, so I'll simply add that there's a reason he gets all all that mighty fine feedback! Cheers again, sir. May our trade lanes remain open and constant! A good man.

Sorry to post twice on one page but I sold more items and put up trades.
My 2nd Dreamcast died and I decided enough is enough. Shipping is included
2010VacationDayExtravaganza003.jpg

2010VacationDayExtravaganza002.jpg

2010VacationDayExtravaganza001.jpg

3 controllers $5 each
4 memory cards 1 is the four memory in one card 5 bucks each
imports
Virtual On Ontario mission 10
US
House of the Dead 2 10
Crazy Taxi 10
Chu Chu Rocket 10
Street Fighter Alpha 3 15
Sega Smashpack 10

or the whole lot of games, controllers, and memory cards for $50
I'll also trade for PS3 games:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Batman:AA game of the year edition
Bayonetta

PM and I'll get it out as soon as possible.

For Sale

Street Fighter IV Fight Stick (in box with move list card) xbox 360
$40 Shipped

GBA
F-Zero (JP) in box with inserts
$9 shipped

Famicom Mini (JP) sealed with paperwork
Legend of Zelda $12
Star Soldier $10
both for $20 shipped

MCX

Banned
Selling

(PS3) Valkyria Chronicles (mint) $25 shipped OBO

(PS3) MGS4 Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition (near mint) $35 shipped OBO

xaosslug

my $0.02 wrt the whole revamping of the thread: I think it's a very, very slippery slope. The way I've ALWAYS seen buy/sell/trading on GAF has been 'take advantage of the awesome buy/sell thread at your own risk' and while it's nice to think there should be a 'leesh' on the thread to ensure buy/trade/sell safety, that also opens the door for negligence on the part of whoever is put 'in charge' and peeps acting STOOPID when they get scammed or whatever, and taking it out on GAF or whoever, and thus putting buy/sell/trading on here in danger of being detrimental to GAF. Then buy/sell/trading would be more trouble than it's worth and SHUT DOWN altogether.

D':

GAF is NOT a buy/sell/trade forum. This thread is a GIFT, and I'd really hate to see it shut down because we peeps start talking shit about rights and what's owed to us... ugh.

i mean I've been scammed on here before (Outcast2004 still owes me $15 from a trade we did yonks ago...) but I don't blame GAF. It's just the risk you run when you decide to take advantage of the gift that is this thread... calm down, peoples, and stay groovy. :D

LQX

Also we should start using Heatware so you have a clear idea of the feedback someone has received. Its amazing that so many people are saying this guy took weeks to send their item and never communicated well yet he still went on to do numerous deals in the thread with one totaling $2000. I think bad feedback would have prevented some of his later deals.

Parham

Banned
Positive feedback for NoRéN.

He shipped the game the same day I sent him the payment. In just four days, I received the package. All in all, the transaction was smooth and quick.

NoRéN

azentium said:
Positive feedback for NoRéN.

He shipped the game the same day I sent him the payment. In just four days, I received the package. All in all, the transaction was smooth and quick.
Cool! I was wondering if it was there already!

Positive feedback for azentium.
Quick to PM, quick to respond. Quick to pay. No hassles at all! Thank you and enjoy!

PS. One of those 4 days was Sunday so, 3 days in transit, people! You can count on me to not sit on my ass and be lazy! :D

cryptic

I have dragon quest v ds. Will part with it for $30.00 plus shipping. Comes with the box and manual but somehow the insert look's like it ran through the washer so the front and back are in bad shape. Can take pictures if interested. Thanks.

Any interest?

Super Positive Feedback for Terrordactyl
My ps3 fightstick got here a long time ago, but i was working security for the g8/g20 summit in toronto so i wasnt here for 2 weeks to recieve it. The thing is in immaculate condition and looks amazing. Really excellent communicator and has tons of patience for ponses such as myself :lol

rc213

LQX said:
Also we should start using Heatware so you have a clear idea of the feedback someone has received. Its amazing that so many people are saying this guy took weeks to send their item and never communicated well yet he still went on to do numerous deals in the thread with one totaling $2000. I think bad feedback would have prevented some of his later deals.

Heatware would be awesome now that you can't easily check peoples feedback so easily.

MCX

Banned
Selling

(PS3) Valkyria Chronicles (mint) $23 shipped OBO

(PS3) MGS4 Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition (near mint) $33 shipped OBO

NoRéN

i'm now a victim of downsizing. So, come on, help an unemployed person out! Any and all help will be very appreciated!

Deadly Premonition (360) - $17
- Brand New & Sealed
SOLD!
Gears of War 2 (360) - $16
- Good condition with artwork, case and manual
Halo 3 (360) - $12
- disc has light scratches that don't affect play
- complete with case, artwork and manual
Assassin's Creed 2 (360) - $20
- disc in good condition with case, artwork and manual
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii) - $25
- good condition, complete with case, manual and artwork
SOLD!
Splinter Cell Conviction Collector's Edition - $35
- Complete with artwork, metal case, artbook, decals, and usb drive(tested it and does not work)
SOLD!
I also have some other games for 360 available but my camera's battery died and I can't find the charger for it. Also, have a 3-way AV splitter. Bought it and one side tends to mess up at times and has to be readjusted. it works sometimes but I'll sell it as a 2-way splitter for $5.
6895cl.jpg

All prices include shipping. Please email me with questions, concerns, OFFERS, etc.
I have plenty of positive feedback on this thread so please, buy with confidence. :D

All prices include shipping (though shipping outside the U.S. will most likely incur an additional $10 or so), I accept cash, personal check, money order, money transfer and PayPal, and please PM me if you wish to cancel a transaction:

PS3

Demon Souls Deluxe Edition w/Strategy Guide, Artbook and Soundtrack CD: $45

3D Dot Game Heroes SOLD

PS2 (NTSC-J Games, MUST HAVE A COMPATIBLE PS2 OR PS3 TO PLAY THESE)

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ (Includes english-voiced Kingdom Hearts II with Japanese menu interface, Kingdom Hearts: Re:CoM in Japanese if I recall rightly), manual's a bit scruffed up, that's it, SOLD

Devil May Cry, Japanese Version with English voice and text if I recall rightly, $5, free with Devil Summoner

Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon, First-Press Edition with the soundtrack CD included, $15

Game Boy Advance

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (cartridge-only) SOLD
Super Mario Bros. Famicom Mini edition, complete with box and papers, $15
Star Soldier Famicom Mini edition, complete with box and papers, $10
Famicom Mini Duo, Super Mario Bros. and Star Soldier, $20

Other Stuff

NeoGeo Pocket Color, Crystal color with a few scratches on screen, $60 in box with Card Fighters Clash (Capcom version) and SNK vs. Capcom Match of the Millennium, both cartridge-only
Iron Man Blu-ray, $10
The Matrix Blu-ray Digibook edition, $15, 10 with anything else in the store
Transformers Blu-ray $10
Devil May Cry 4 3-disc Import Soundtrack and Promotional Mini-Artbook, $15

...that's about it for now I guess.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Any update from people who bought from Google?

For what its worth, I paid 15 days ago, no answer to my PMs, no stuff delivered yet. Hopefully i'll get it soon.

ethelred

TeethMummy said:

For what its worth, I paid 15 days ago, no answer to my PMs, no stuff delivered yet. Hopefully i'll get it soon.

I paid on 6/7 (23 days ago). I got a PM from Google on 6/11 saying he'd send the shipment out on 6/12 (18 days ago). I still haven't received anything.

Maybe I should post a feedback image online that gaffers can read. People can PM me any negative feedback and I can put it on a list or something.

It's really hard to search through the topic for feedback. I think a link in the first post to negative feedback would work.

woodypop

TeethMummy said:

I paid on 6/11 (19 days ago) and still haven't received my stuff, nor notification if it's been sent. He also hasn't responded to my last two emails(EDIT: PMs), even though they were sent prior to the last time he's logged in (6/26). =/

Alex

Selling:

Saint's Row 2 (PS3) Non-Greatest Hits, great condition, complete with everything.

Civilization Revolution (PS3) Bought as new, but opened & resealed and that's the condition it remains in.

3D Dot Heroes (PS3) Brand new and sealed

Buying:

Yakuza 3 (PS3)

Yeah, it's going on a month for me. Nothing since I paid him.

My Paypal dispute is supposed to finally be reviewed by Paypal tomorrow since he never bothered to respond to them either. But chances are his account is empty anyway, so I doubt if I'll be reimbursed.

Luckily it was only $10 for me though.

xaosslug said:
my $0.02 wrt the whole revamping of the thread: I think it's a very, very slippery slope. The way I've ALWAYS seen buy/sell/trading on GAF has been 'take advantage of the awesome buy/sell thread at your own risk' and while it's nice to think there should be a 'leesh' on the thread to ensure buy/trade/sell safety, that also opens the door for negligence on the part of whoever is put 'in charge' and peeps acting STOOPID when they get scammed or whatever, and taking it out on GAF or whoever, and thus putting buy/sell/trading on here in danger of being detrimental to GAF. Then buy/sell/trading would be more trouble than it's worth and SHUT DOWN altogether.

D':

GAF is NOT a buy/sell/trade forum. This thread is a GIFT, and I'd really hate to see it shut down because we peeps start talking shit about rights and what's owed to us... ugh.

i mean I've been scammed on here before (Outcast2004 still owes me $15 from a trade we did yonks ago...) but I don't blame GAF. It's just the risk you run when you decide to take advantage of the gift that is this thread... calm down, peoples, and stay groovy. :D

You're post makes no sense. No one has blamed GAF even a little bit and the mods have already said they hold liability for buys/sales/trades on this thread. We won't be getting this shut down anytime soon.

Babalu.

WANT TO SELL
Everything is in excellent condition if not new

PS3
3d Dot Game Heroes $30.00 *Brand New Unopened*
Demon's Souls $35.00 *Brand New Unopened*

Street Fighter 4 *Collectors Edition* 3 disks (Game/Ties that Bind Movie/Soundtrack) +Mini Artbook $15.00

Wii
Tatsunoko vs Capcom JP Version *Brand New Unopened* $25.00

PS2
Metal Gear Solid The Essential Collection $25.00

GBA
Tactics Ogre *Cart only, legit copy, works/looks great* $20.00

MANGA
Berserk Vol. 1-4 *Mint Condition* $20
Claymore Vol. 1-5 *Mint Condition* $20

MISC
Kobe Bryant Authentic Alternate Sunday White Jersey size 57. 100% authentic, has all tags still on it, never worn, mint condition. $120

Will ship worldwide (outside US will pay extra).
Paypal only.
Pictures on request.
Please PM me, thanks.

xaosslug

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
You're post makes no sense. No one has blamed GAF even a little bit and the mods have already said they hold liability for buys/sales/trades on this thread. We won't be getting this shut down anytime soon.

exactly - but that's because the thread is so free in the way that it is, but if there are 'authorities' put in place people will feel they DO have the right to blame GAF/said authorities for not doing their 'job' you know what I mean? What's gonna happen when whoever is put in charge of the b/s/t OP is too busy to keep track of the thread, etc? :lol

bold: like I said earlier this whole buy/sell/trade thing is an aside to NeoGAF, so I can see if things become more trouble than they're worth... ALL buy/sell/trading on GAF being outlawed. :( People keep crying in here for a b/s/t sub-forum, but again - huge headache to manage/monitor, which is why I don't see it happening any time soon/ever.

but like I said just my $0.02

Alex

I think a whole forum would be too much. Although I could see another thread reboot and maybe some feedback form being made? That would be quite neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom