• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Look who's hogging my Wii!

maxmars

Searched, didn't find anything. Sorry if old.

Link

The gadget-loving Queen has become HOOKED on Prince William's new Nintendo Wii games console.

William's girlfriend Kate Middleton bought him the £200 gift for Christmas - but he now has to share it with his grandma.

"She played a simple ten-pin bowling game and by all accounts was a natural.

"It was hilarious. William was in fits of laughter. He was enormously impressed at having such a cool gran.

"His only difficulty nowis prising it away from the Queen's clutches. She showed all the signs of becoming a Nintendo addict."

:lol

I expect an new commercial where the two Japanese guys drive to the Queen's castle and play some Wii bowling with the ol' buzzard.

No! Nintendo's infiltrated the English government! Sony's got to take America. Is Shane interested in running?

8gfiafo.jpg

Firewire

Banned
This is great till she falls over and breaks a hip or has a heart attack! Then England will declare war on the Wii & Nintendo!

dock

Firewire said:
This is great till she falls over and breaks a hip or has a heart attack! Then England will declare war on the Wii & Nintendo!
Our monarchs live for ages, she'll be fine!

I wonder what her friend code is.

Firewire

Banned
dock UK said:
Our monarchs live for ages, she'll be fine!

I wonder what her friend code is.

Dude, her expiry date is only a swing of the wiimote away! But seriously isn't she like 80 or something?

doogles said:
No! Nintendo's infiltrated the English government! Sony's got to take America. Is Shane interested in running?

8gfiafo.jpg
That's some irrational hate right there.
Firstly Shane craves nintendo and is all over nintendo's games and shits all over ps3 exclusives (except for heavenly sword, lol) and secondly in the last podcast he didn't even predict ps3's overall dominance it was the british dude (cox).

So yeah, dumb.

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
Crushed said:
Freddie Mercury Mii?

I found one of those on Check Mii Out. It really really looks like him too. I wish you could edit them for I also want to make a Freddie Mercury Mii from Croamartie and make him buff.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
doogles said:
She'd troll NoE's release schedule hardcore. By deporting them.
It would be hilarious if she called up Iwata and complained about having to wait so long for releases. :lol

Flakster99

:lol

Phantast2k said:
Firstly Shane craves nintendo and is all over nintendo's games and shits all over ps3 exclusives (except for heavenly sword, lol) and secondly in the last podcast he didn't even predict ps3's overall dominance it was the british dude (cox).

So yeah, dumb.

You're sense of humor.... non-existent.

Phantast2k said:

So yeah, dumb.

Of course, Shane does have to justify statements like Rez would be good on Wii with "I rarely think any game will be good on Wii!" and then completely backs down and trolls the system. Oh, and declares that he hates liking a game on Wii and that it only has 4 good games on it. I don't jump on the "Shane is a complete fucking prick" bandwagon but he's hardly a pro Nintendo guy as much as he is PS3.

And anyways, it's all for lolz. Shane could sell his PS3 and be a PS3 fanboy.

Quagm1r3

Phantast2k said:

So yeah, dumb.

Don't take it so hard man. Besides; Shane's always been made fun of for being the PS3 Fanboy. Don't act like that's never happened or something.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
nintendo and the british royal family are perfect counterparts -- they're both immensely popular despite having long outlived their relevance.

i would've liked to squeeze in a comparison of royal incest and nintendo franchising, but it's not really happening for me. it's sunday morning

drohne said:
nintendo and the british royal family are perfect counterparts -- they're both immensely popular despite having long outlived their relevance.

i would've liked to squeeze in a comparison of royal incest and nintendo franchising, but it's not really happening for me. it's sunday morning

But isn't Nintendo's relevance entirely dependant on its popularity in the first place?

drohne

no. the wii's relationship to videogames resembles the monarchy's relationship to government.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
drohne said:
no. the wii's relationship to videogames resembles the monarchy's relationship to government.

i'm not sure if you're trying way too hard or if you're not trying at all. back to the thesaurus with you.

drohne

wait, i thought of one: nintendo's intellectual property is about as diverse as the windsor gene pool, and as seldom receives an infusion of new blood

eh? eh?

well, it's probably good enough to irritate pantherlotus

o the wages of trolling

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
drohne said:
wait, i thought of one: nintendo's intellectual property is about as diverse as the windsor gene pool, and as seldom receives an infusion of new blood

eh? eh?

well, it's probably good enough to irritate pantherlotus

o the wages of trolling

oh i like your good ones but these are sad. perhaps a bad-teeth reference? or for shock value you might mention something about nintendo and 3rd parties are like diana and the papparazzi. you know, some stuff to work with.

Top Bottom