• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan: New 3DS XL Colors - Limited Edition Orange x Black & Turquoise x Black

kuppy

0sckro.png

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/hardware/pack/limitedpack/index.html

so sweet, if they come over I might pick one up

please don't cry USGAF

I would buy the shit out of that orange and black one, but it will never come out in NA.

...plus I need to buy that new Zelda XL anyway.

dc89

The turquoise is lovely. I like the face buttons being the same colour as the shell.
Is this the first time they've done this with the 3DS?

UNCMark

Banned
Yeah, NOA, wouldnt want to release that Orange and Black 3DS around Halloween for some easy cash. God damn, Nintendo are dumb.

Lumyst

Okay, there's the Aqua Blue and the Orange (imagine the metallic shine) XL's that I dreamed of. All of a sudden I understand the hate for region locking!

Should have used silver instead of black, then they'd look just like the original colors shown for GBA! Still looks nice though.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
WHAT THE HELL

Those are awesome! I'm such a sucker for colorful handhelds.

I usually don't like gloss, but I'm really digging the two tone thing that they have, coloring the buttons and switches. I keep wanting to buy more 3DS XL units just so I can have all the different limited editions. Someone please help.

Btw, is this the first time a 3DS XL in Japan is coming with the AC Adaptor?

Colors look hawt, even though NoA will never bring them over.

Lumyst

Orange is my favorite color so I'd probably spring for that if it came to America.

Knowing NoA it never will so

With a land as diverse and large as America, with many tastes and personalities, with the potential to provide huge numbers of sales, it only makes sense not to treat those people with respect and reverence and not to offer those many different people more choices to meet their varied tastes /s

If there's going to be a lemondrop yellow 3DS XL, I might have to sign up for Twitter just to get on board with the anti region-locking movement.

Was gonna get a black one thinking an orange DS would never happen, but now that I see this... I mean I'd import one otherwise but that'll be worthless to me.

So I'll wait, and if it doesn't come out I'm just not getting a 3DS at all.

*crosses arms*

Your move Nintendo.

hitmon

Not liking the glossy finish, but non-glossy orange-black would be pretty nice.
It ain't coming to US

Top Bottom