• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Link's Crossbow Training screens

king zell

1547989662_ae0acb7908.jpg

1547123987_5798811d75.jpg

1547123251_17dd20ce50.jpg

1547991564_1154ae727d.jpg

1547121367_29388cf4f0.jpg

1547124747_a55fc84550.jpg

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Looks fun! Ill be dropping those 20 bucks like the consumer whore that I am.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Truth is, this game could be total dog crap and Nintendo could get away with it cause its only 20 bucks. Then again....we are paying 20 bucks for a piece of plastic so I guess it should be halfway decent....now Im arguing with myself...ok im shutting up now.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Lobster said:
[IG]htt://farm3.static.flickr.com/2169/1547122039_6ec5779455_o.jpg[/IMG]

Missed that one:D

I may be stupid for asking this but is that real?

Also, this looks pretty cool for a $20 game.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
I still can't believe Nintendo is actually making a game called Link's Crossbow Training.

I just can't believe it.

Lobster

Banned
Iam Canadian said:
I still can't believe Nintendo is actually making a game called Link's Crossbow Training.

I just can't believe it.

They practically spoiled a weapon for us in the next game.

vanguardian1

poor, homeless and tasteless
I have my doubts, but I'm hoping that Nintendo uses this to give some extra story to Twilight Princess, I wasn't completely happy with the ending. :(

super funk said:
The need to include that one part where you had to ride on the flying beast up river. That would be cool with the pointer.

Um... it was controlled with the pointer in the Wii version.

Jiggy

Actually looks pretty good. I know I'm buying, just because, well...

tapedeck said:
Truth is, this game could be total dog crap and Nintendo could get away with it cause its only 20 bucks.
...it's low risk. Worst I can do is waste $20, which is a pittance.
Too bad playable Romani won't be unlockable, though. :( She was good with archery.

Nintaiyo

Shooting Gorons in the crotch for 20 bucks? Count me in.
If this is any near as much fun as the target shooting in RE4 is, it'll be totally worth it.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Wario64 said:
I may be stupid for asking this but is that real?

Also, this looks pretty cool for a $20 game.

It just looks like the Gorons are posing with the target on their crotch. In reality there are two handles on each side that they are holding

Deku

Banned
Nintendo certainly is clever, it allows them to cell a zapper accessory and avoid the whole school shootings fiasco.

Somnid

For a budget pack-in this looks surprisingly good. I've really changed my mind on the whole issue since the first announcement.

Linkup

grandjedi6 said:
Is it just me or does the desert not look as fugly as before

New textures look good, just hope there we more of them. Kind of strange, but I guess they picked certain ones to change.

Top Bottom