• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AmiRox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke Togo

Dharmalar said:
This is what you are, a fat vagina.
vb42t.gif

TDG

Banned
Stoney Mason said:
So what' the history here?
Amirox told the OP that his dad could beat up the OP's dad. The OP has never been able to relieve himself of the pain that caused him... until now.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
WAIT, so you can't call out mods and admin in a thread to flame them?

actually, that sounds like a sweet recon thread. i'm surprised bish hasn't done this already, like the 2 minute hate thread, but only for mods :lol

BlazingDarkness said:
How the FUCK can you people put your dicks in that
excuse me while i wash my eyes out

its a lot like eating a bacon cheeseburger. the final feeling is far more satisfying than actually thinking about hwat you're doing. especially if she's a tubbo.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I'm actually eating a tuna salad right now. Glad to know the pic was gone when I clicked.

laserbeam

Banned
whytemyke said:
WAIT, so you can't call out mods and admin in a thread to flame them?

actually, that sounds like a sweet recon thread. i'm surprised bish hasn't done this already, like the 2 minute hate thread, but only for mods :lol

its a lot like eating a bacon cheeseburger. the final feeling is far more satisfying than actually thinking about hwat you're doing. especially if she's a tubbo.

There was a vagina picture along with the text

Threi

notag
Amir0x said:
I don't even think I've talked to this dude ever since my time posting on GAF so he's either a second account or more likely a released hound from one of the, uh, other GAF-inspired places.

Still I'm a bit disappointed, the thread promises much more when I clicked the title.
I was hoping for a large message consisting of only smilies myself.

Oh well, can't win em all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom