• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix to announce a Secret Title on 12 Dec [Over. Star Galaxy, browser game]

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
It'd be funny if they actually announced a secret title.

"Hey, we're making a game! Gonna be cool. K, bye."

CorvoSol

...oh fuck, those are things from Gundam AGE (Universe Accel and Cosmic Drive).

Do not want Gundam AGE game.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm only up to the fourth episode, and Gundam AGE is terrible. Worst Gundam series BY FAR.

Aaaaanyway, it's not going to be Type-0. Or Type-1. So let's all stop caring.

PerZona

It looks reallyyyy like Star Ocean, I mean there's even a "Star" word on the right hand corner of the site. lol

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
TWEWY Android.

ReaperXL7

If star ocean is going to be banished to phones now id be very sad, the series had so much potential if only 4 had not had such garbage characters....

Lyng

Star Ocean 5

I loved Star Ocean: The second Story and Till the end of time. But The Last Hope was a massive let down.
The Battle System was good, the visuals of the world was good. The skill and crafting systems were fun. But the characters and voiceactors where a disgrace. Not to mention the endless horrible cutscenes that gave cringeworthy a whole new dimension.

Please give me back my old SO :/

Beth Cyra

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm only up to the fourth episode, and Gundam AGE is terrible. Worst Gundam series BY FAR.

Aaaaanyway, it's not going to be Type-0. Or Type-1. So let's all stop caring.

Wait your only at Episode 4? Oh my, it gets so much worse.

It is like if you actually liked Destiny and hated the giant shift in the middle except 10000000000x worse and it happens twice.

Something for Ios. Might be interested.

chrono01

Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Speed Dating for the iOS

It's a dating/visual novel where you befriend [and attempt to marry] Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII. You enjoy such activities as beach-side dining, romantic strolls in the moonlight, and arsenal assembly/checking.

The MC's for the title [those in battle for the affection of Lightning] are a choice between Yoshinori Kitase, Yoshinori Kitase, and Yoshinori Kitase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom