• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New PS3 Exclusive Revealed Next Week On GTTV (Superbot's PS All-Stars)

V_Ben

Banned
Keighley's twitter;

“@geoffkeighley: As the tv guide listings say, yes, next Thurs on GTTV we are unveiling a huge new PS3 exclusive with first game footage. More soon!”

Surely he'd say if it was God of War. Thoughts, people? Insomniac's Ratchet and Clank title for the 10th anniversary? Evolution's PGR successor? A wizard being attacked by bees? PlayStation Battle Royale? WHO KNOWS.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Quantic Dream game pls.

vita shit

2 hours of vita shit

3Qeta.gif

yurinka

GoW Ascension, LBP Karting or Sony's Smash Bros Melee?
BTW, Capcom is going to announce a new game next week in Famitsu. But being Capcom it can't be a PS3 exclusive.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Probably God of War...

When was the last time GTTV actually revealed something that was surprising?

Derrick01

Banned
I'm sure it will be something that will blow my mind and make me find religion and join the Peace Corps just like every other hyped announcement from Keighley.

Valnen

Probably God of War...

When was the last time GTTV actually revealed something that was surprising?

It's new so it can't be that. I'm thinking it's gotta be Title Fight or whatever the heck they're calling Sony Smash Bros. now.

Top Bottom