• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McGangBang........I'M lovin it

Status
Not open for further replies.

mYm|17|

Was playing COD4 tonight with some friends of mine and one of them told me about the McGangBang.

The McGangBang is a tasty sandwich combination from McDonald's. Off the Dollar Menu you order one double cheeseburger and one Spicy McChicken sandwich. Spit the double cheeseburger between the two patties, and then put the entire Spicy McChicken sandwich inside the double cheeseburger.

my.php

Looks soooooooooo nasty, but yet I wanna try it :lol

gdt

:lol

Edit: The above properly expresses everything I want to... and can express pertaining to the subject at hand.

TylerD

I have done two Wendy's doubles with a dollar chicken sandwich and french fries combined before but it doesnt work very well due to the bread falling apart. I am sure this sandwich is very tasty indeed!

my friends have been doing this for years, 1 double cheese + 1 mc chicken conjoined with your favorite sauce (im a buffalo sauce type of guy) most of the others use honey mustard

we call it the God Burger, i like our name better

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
mYm|17| said:
Was playing COD4 tonight with some friends of mine and one of them told me about the McGangBang.

The McGangBang is a tasty sandwich combination from McDonald's. Off the Dollar Menu you order one double cheeseburger and one Spicy McChicken sandwich. Spit the double cheeseburger between the two patties, and then put the entire Spicy McChicken sandwich inside the double cheeseburger.

my.php

Looks soooooooooo nasty, but yet I wanna try it :lol
Dunno about that, but my brother would order double cheeseburgers from McD's and ask them to put the special sauce from Big Macs on it. He dubs them "Mini-Macs."

Coins

Banned
McDonalds is fucking gross. Im not sure if you people hyping that monstrosity are serious or just bsing.

Interesting, my friend just told me about this with Jack in the Box value menu chicken sandwich and jr bacon cheeseburger. I tried it and ya, it's really good. It doesn't have a jizzy name though. I think for it to be a real McGangBang, there should be more than 2 items joined. Maybe jam as many french fries as you can fit into it. Then dump a shake on it and it becomes a McBukkake.

Trevor360

Banned
just ate one. Delicious, the chicken really adds a nice texture.

Also, double cheeseburgers are still $1 in my town (orange county)

NJ Shlice

That looks good.

However, the combination Gods have already bestowed the greatest sandwich of all:

The Fat Llama:

l_590fac50f06a59ac399ea2435c2ab081.jpg

Cheesesteak, Egg, Mozz. Sticks, French Fries, Ketchup, Mayo, Hot Sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom