• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autism Rates In Children Up 78% In Last Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Because until they do that there is absolutely no way you can say that some rare combination of brand/type of vaccine and special genetic makeup does not cause ______.

with that line of reasoning you can put whatever you want in that blank.

Kurdel

Banned
So you are saying that the doctors have run all of the various combinations and brands of vaccines that a patient may be required to take in a single doctor's visit, and have analyzed through all the various possible combinations of the human genome? Because until they do that there is absolutely no way you can say that some rare combination of brand/type of vaccine and special genetic makeup does not cause autism.

That is ridiculous.

Why vaccines? Why not brands of ice cream, pain killers or shoes?

The only reasons vaccines are brought up is Andrew Wakefield, who was recognised as a fraud and that closed the whole debate.

As far as vaccines go, the case is closed.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Well just off of a quick google search. click

Err...

But a broader view reveals that it's not Mother Nature who's changed, but we humans.

Drawn by undeveloped land and fertile soil, people are flocking to disaster-prone regions.

This creates a situation in which ordinary events like earthquakes and hurricanes become increasingly elevated to the level of natural disasters that reap heavy losses in human life and property.
Guha-Sapir said that a portion of that increase is artificial, due in part to better media reports and advances in communications. Another reason is that beginning in the 1980s, agencies like CRED and the US Agency for International Development (USAID) began actively looking for natural disasters.

In contrast, natural geologic disasters, such as volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, landslides and avalanches have remained steady in recent decades.

"As you put more and more people in harms way, you make a disaster out of something that before was just a natural event," said Klaus Jacob, a senior research scientists at Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory.

gwarm01

So you are saying that the doctors have run all of the various combinations and brands of vaccines that a patient may be required to take in a single doctor's visit, and have analyzed through all the various possible combinations of the human genome? Because until they do that there is absolutely no way you can say that some rare combination of brand/type of vaccine and special genetic makeup does not cause autism.

This argument is getting dangerously close to the justification that creationists use to "prove" God.

marrec

Banned

You sound like a great parent with a pretty good head on their shoulders and it's amazing that you're able to juggle all of these things with your life spinning around, pulled by Autism in many different ways. I'm sure you've thought a lot about this, but I will say that as someone who's done a lot of reading on the subject, there seems to be very little correlation with the amount of Vaccines and the timing of Vaccines and autism.

The current Vaccination schedule is used because it gives children and pre-teens the best chance to NOT get sick.

Vaccines in general do not cause Autism in any way.

There are some very rare risks associated with vaccination that has symptoms that are associated with spectrum disorders similar to Autism.

But the science is in on Vaccines vs. Autism.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

From the thread I linked to a couple posts above:

Many suspected side effects are so rare that doctors can't even estimate how vaccines might increase or decrease the risk of developing them, the report says.

Brown praised the report — and the 12,000 peer-reviewed studies behind it. She notes that vaccines have been scrutinized more carefully than virtually any other medication.
As a pediatrician, she says she's seen kids have allergic reactions to many medications, including the antibiotics that many parents demand during cold season.

Hari Seldon

with that line of reasoning you can put whatever you want in that blank.

You are exactly right. Until you can put someone's genetic sequence into a software package and test how it reacts to stimuli (like you can a bridge, a circuit, a rocket, etc. ), we are still in the dark ages of relying upon sometimes shaky statistical conclusions.

Sophia

Receiving disability for Autism is not exactly easy. Nor is finding coverage from Health Insurers. That said, any funding received generally goes to therapy and/or medical treatments and care. Attributing a "rise" in Autism to such suspicions is reflective of one's own distaste for what is perceived in others.

Where I live in the US, I had to prove to the judge that my autism was deliberating enough that I could not live alone nor hold a job without assistance for an extended period of time. Which was pretty easy to prove because I go mostly mute in real life social situations. >.<;

It does seem awfully easy to get a diagnosis for autism lately. I've met people who are as disabled as I am, but on the other hand I've met people who clearly aren't affected by it. :\

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I prob. should have read through my own link. :lol On mobile so pardon the copy paste.

lol no biggie.

I'd love to see a better source, but until then I'm just gonna go ahead and keep thinking that what I stated previously is still correct ;)

marrec

Banned
You are exactly right. Until you can put someone's genetic sequence into a software package and test how it reacts to stimuli (like you can a bridge, a circuit, a rocket, etc. ), we are still in the dark ages of relying upon sometimes shaky statistical conclusions.

There is nothing shaky about the statistical conclusions on Vaccines, it's rock solid.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Is that really the standard you are going to hold him to?

I think his point is that to say with absolute certainty that we know something isn't possible is false so don't act like we do. Even 99.9 isn't 100%. I get very scared when people state things as a fact.

That being said, I think based on all the information available vaccines do not cause autism.

Fantasmo

Surprise surprise.

Funny, while I was looking into fixing my own behavioral instabilities, and looking to get off antidepressants, I found out I was nutritionally deficient. While doing that, I remember coming across a whole crapton of deficiencies related to autism. I'm not at all autistic, but I found it strange that a lot of our issues were treated similarly.

I dunno if peoples' diets are all collectively getting worse, if our activity levels are going down, the quality of food or soil of our land is going down, if the definition of autism is broader, the identification of it is getting better, or if it's just the general need to throw legalized drugs at everything but it doesn't matter. There seems to be a huge link between autism and a lack of healthy nutrients.

Here's just one link with a bunch of comments below that include more links:

http://autismchangingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2007/11/26/treating-autism-with-nutritional-supplements/

marrec

Banned
Do you do perform these studies yourself? (i.e. could you answer questions if I asked them?)

I'm a QC Manager at a medium sized manufacturing company.

I could probably answer a few questions, but as far as specific questions about the types of testing done or what was tested I wouldn't be able to answer you.

That said, I have done reading on the subject matter and consider myself more knowledgeable about it than the average person on the street.

Where I live in the US, I had to prove to the judge that my autism was deliberating enough that I could not live alone nor hold a job without assistance for an extended period of time. Which was pretty easy to prove because I go mostly mute in real life social situations. >.<;

It does seem awfully easy to get a diagnosis for autism lately. I've met people who are as disabled as I am, but on the other hand I've met people who clearly aren't affected by it. :\

So in order to prove you needed assistance I would expect you had to provide detailed documentation, examples of limitations and disability and other relevant previous history such as character references or witnesses? I think it would be too large a number of hoops for someone to leap through to simply scam the system in order to receive funds. That coupled with going before a court of law and possibly perjuring oneself seems like a strong enough deterrent to me to quash misuse of funds.

The DSM-V also addresses the severity of Autism in scales. It's difficult to make an accurate assessment of what others are going through without extensive investigation and rigorous testing. When I hear of someone claiming Autism I encourage them to go through the diagnostic process if they can afford it. I cannot and do not presume to proclaim someone to not suffer or show symptoms because I am not a licensed individual capable of doing so in any form. That said, I also agree with you that misdiagnosis is possible and there may be individuals claiming to be Autistic who are not.

Hari Seldon

I'm a QC Manager at a medium sized manufacturing company.

I could probably answer a few questions, but as far as specific questions about the types of testing done or what was tested I wouldn't be able to answer you.

That said, I have done reading on the subject matter and consider myself more knowledgeable about it than the average person on the street.

I have a few questions then, I think as a QC person you can see where I am going with this haha:

1. Do the vaccines get studied when combined with other already approved vaccines?
2. When a new vaccine schedule is approved, are all the vaccines then restudied with their new partners in their new vaccine order?
3. How much of a variation exists between the different vaccine brands, and are these studied individually along the lines of #1 and #2 above? (i.e. I know you can get mercury free vaccines, so are the mercury free versions studied with mercury versions, etc. etc.)
4. What are the typical sample sizes for a vaccine study?
5. What is the sample population? Basically what is the entire sampling methodology for a vaccine study?

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Is the rate of autism up or the number of people being diagnosed up?
It's hard to know the first part. There's not much of a baseline because there's not much of a standard test or diagnosis. It's not like polio or TB. The second part is a definite yes.

Receiving disability for Autism is not exactly easy. Nor is finding coverage from Health Insurers. That said, any funding received generally goes to therapy and/or medical treatments and care. Attributing a "rise" in Autism to such suspicions is reflective of one's own distaste for what is perceived in others.
It really depends on the severity and "flavor" (for lack of a better word) of autism and the resources in your area. If you're in a major metro, you can get a lot of help for the kids. However, if you're in a smaller city or in the boonies, it's hard to get help in a lot of ways... as to even get the ball rolling, you have to have a pediatrician who knows what the hell they're dealing with.

No, it's really not. You don't know how fucking hard it is to live with your own brother having autism and the heartbreak that comes with it. Of course I had heard that the vaccines may have caused it, and of course any possibility of causing that is troubling. I am just stating what happened after he took that vaccine.
I do. Specifically my sister's kid, who is on the severe end of the scale. She has run the gamut of the blame cycle... from having worring it was due to actions during pregnancy, to wondering about vaccines, to worrying about diet (gluten-free marketing is a racket), to thinking she pissed off God. She got mad at me because we had a vehement argument (violent on her part) over her scheduling chelation therapy, and we didn't speak for six months.

So, I very much understand the allure of the myriad rational and irrational possibilities, and grasping for any cause or resolution is quite natural. All you can really do though is try to adapt, try to educate yourself and others, and try not to jump to easy conclusions that are attractive because they are slickly packaged.

Zzoram

Interesting. My mother, who's been an elementary school principal in the SF Bay Area (which famously has pretty high rates of autism) for over ten years and a teacher for another ten prior to that, has definitely noticed the rate increasing over the years in the kids she observes.

The SF Bay Area with the famously high autism rates should be studied more to figure out of it's the genes of the people or something in their environment.

Ironically, the people in that area are more hipster health nuts and more against the unnatural than elsewhere and probably buy into organic food and skipping vaccines moreso than other areas.

Vaccination is the only method by which infectious diseases have ever been entirely eradicated by human intervention (twice!*) even aside from virtually eradicating many if not most other infectious diseases in first and some third world countries, so I suppose there just must be something wrong with it.

*smallpox and the lesser known livestock disease rinderpest

We are this close to getting rid of polio, only 650 cases last year, and only 22 so far this year. India was polio free last year.

Sophia

So in order to prove you needed assistance I would expect you had to provide detailed documentation, examples of limitations and disability and other relevant previous history such as character references or witnesses? I think it would be too large a number of hoops for someone to leap through to simply scam the system in order to receive funds. That coupled with going before a court of law and possibly perjuring oneself seems like a strong enough deterrent to me to quash misuse of funds.

The DSM-V also addresses the severity of Autism in scales. It's difficult to make an accurate assessment of what others are going through without extensive investigation and rigorous testing. When I hear of someone claiming Autism I encourage them to go through the diagnostic process if they can afford it. I cannot and do not presume to proclaim someone to not suffer or show symptoms because I am not a licensed individual capable of doing so in any form. That said, I also agree with you that misdiagnosis is possible and there may be individuals claiming to be Autistic who are not.

Right. You had to provide all that. It's not something you can easily scam the system. I won't say it's impossible to scam it, but most people won't go to the effort. Most psychotherapists would probably be able to see through someone trying to merely scam the system. And you meet the psychotherapist long before you talk with the judge or even apply. :p

In my case, I also got diagnosed as a kid, which helped considerably. I didn't have to pay for any of it. There was evidence going back several years, on top of my social anxiety disorder, gender identity disorder, muteness, and Sensory processing disorder.

Zzoram

We are this close to getting rid of polio, only 650 cases last year, and only 22 so far this year. India was polio free last year.

Vaccines, fuck yeah!

As a kid, I used to want to get vaccines for everything so I could be immune to disease like Wolverine, lol.

You sound like a great parent with a pretty good head on their shoulders and it's amazing that you're able to juggle all of these things with your life spinning around, pulled by Autism in many different ways. I'm sure you've thought a lot about this, but I will say that as someone who's done a lot of reading on the subject, there seems to be very little correlation with the amount of Vaccines and the timing of Vaccines and autism.

The current Vaccination schedule is used because it gives children and pre-teens the best chance to NOT get sick.

Vaccines in general do not cause Autism in any way.

There are some very rare risks associated with vaccination that has symptoms that are associated with spectrum disorders similar to Autism.

But the science is in on Vaccines vs. Autism.

Your sentiments are sincerely appreciated.

Every perspective is shaped by the prism of our individual experience. You sound like you've had some medical/scientific training that, as they say, allows you to stand on the shoulders of giants; great and impressive men evolving science through a refined and trusted process developed throughout the course of human history. Undeniable discoveries in mental and physical health born from the tireless efforts of genius. I am in no way being glib or sarcastic.

Here's a little from my experience. Our boy, who had never been sick even once, developed a very high fever for 3 days after one of his vaccinations (not sure which). He got over it. We moved on. At age 2, we knew something wasn't right. He didn't engage us socially. He didn't communicate normally. He didn't play with his toys like the other children.

We expressed our concerns to our pediatrician for two years. He dismissed them out-of-hand. Since our boy could count and read very early, we were told he would grow out of these unusual behaviors. Our pediatrician was very experienced and well-respected, so we had no reason not to trust his opinion.

We lost two years. Two early years where therapy could have made a serious impact. Two years where we thought we we just bad parents. Two years of feeling alone and insane because we didn't understand what was happening or what to do. We finally took him to a very respected children's hospital where he was diagnosed. After the day-long testing, we were called into a room, given the news "yes, your child is autistic", and sent on our way with no direction whatsoever.

My wife continues to blame herself for not acting sooner. And you can understand her complete disillusionment with the medical establishment. I've had to talk her off the ledge numerous times. She's a passionate one.

I'm more pragmatic. I understand there has been proven no direct link between autism and vaccines. But I also understand that we often do not discover such connections until generations later, and I'm worried that the derisive dismissals of people who express some concern will preclude any further research or investigation on vaccines' contribution (or lack thereof) to ASD. A few decades of research is not enough. (I've got to flesh out my bottled water theory. Ha!)

Like I said, I love me some vaccines, but that is my worry.

Truth is we do not know how medicines taken today will impact us 50 years from now. Along with the great discoveries, medical science has a history on unintended consequences.

DrFurbs

These numbers will continue to rise with the changes that will come about in the DSM. The changes being made to the DSM will not make the numbers smaller.

The DSM is an absolute joke and is nothing more than a manual to make drug companies more money. Its all about pathologising variation of human experience and the DSM5 which has received a huge amount of criticism will do nothing to make the numbers smaller, only larger and not only in autism but across the entire mental health spectrum of "disorders".

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The SF Bay Area with the famously high autism rates should be studied more to figure out of it's the genes of the people or something in their environment.

Ironically, the people in that area are more hipster health nuts and more against the unnatural than elsewhere and probably buy into organic food and skipping vaccines moreso than other areas.
I dunno if its that, this is a very pro-vaccine area. There are a lot of autism centers around here though, and screenings are likely done more regularly here - combine that with the expanded definition of the autism spectrum, a higher diagnosis rate shouldn't be that surprising I think.

The DSM is an absolute joke and is nothing more than a manual to make drug companies more money. Its all about pathologising variation of human experience and the DSM5 which has received a huge amount of criticism will do nothing to make the numbers smaller, only larger and not only in autism but across the entire mental health spectrum of "disorders".
Not sure how broadening the spectrum means its for the drug companies to make money - drug prescriptions are often the last resort for initial treatment for the less serious/borderline ones on the spectrum (the ones who would not have been diagnosed as on the spectrum before the re-definition), at least from the cases I've seen around here.

Orayn

Do you know how a null hypothesis works? It's a statement that can't be proven absolutely true. Based on the data we collect and the trials we perform, we can either reject the null hypothesis, or fail to reject it.

In this case, the null hypothesis is "Vaccines do not cause autism." At this time, we have insufficient evidence to reject it. Does that make sense?

DrFurbs

@XiaNaphryz

Just read the proposed criteria on page3. Its fairly broad and I would assume by making it "broad" you can lump more people into that category? Some categories are vague and could be applied to anyone in the population.

I must send the list to my friend, shes a psychiatrist who specialises in Autism see what she thinks.

marrec

Banned
I have a few questions then, I think as a QC person you can see where I am going with this haha:

1. Do the vaccines get studied when combined with other already approved vaccines?
2. When a new vaccine schedule is approved, are all the vaccines then restudied with their new partners in their new vaccine order?
3. How much of a variation exists between the different vaccine brands, and are these studied individually along the lines of #1 and #2 above? (i.e. I know you can get mercury free vaccines, so are the mercury free versions studied with mercury versions, etc. etc.)
5. What is the sample population? Basically what is the entire sampling methodology for a vaccine study?

I plan on answering all your questions as soon as I have time to properly answer them, I know you are genuinely curious about them so I'd like to give you proper answers.

Which will probably have to wait a few hours at best, I'm far less busy at work than I am at home.

:lol

I do. Specifically my sister's kid, who is on the severe end of the scale. She has run the gamut of the blame cycle... from having worring it was due to actions during pregnancy, to wondering about vaccines, to worrying about diet (gluten-free marketing is a racket), to thinking she pissed off God. She got mad at me because we had a vehement argument (violent on her part) over her scheduling chelation therapy, and we didn't speak for six months.

How chelation practitioners are not all in jail is beyond me, what a terrible thing to have to argue with a sibling about.

Actually most recent statistics on obesity in America would suggest that we're starting to reverse the trend, or have a least leveled off instead of increasing.

So no.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/01/17/u-s-obesity-rates-level-off-remain-high/

Still slight increases for males and kids. And we're talking millions of people and slight percentages, you're talking thousands of people. It's "leveling off" as in not doubling anymore, cause it can't, considering we're now in the 70 percentile overweight. Math is fun until you assume something is going to stop when it hasn't yet but just slowed down.

And people thinking this increase of autism rate increasing over 10 years is due to laxer and laxer requirements is living in the past, about 10 years. It's our lifestyle (or something) that has caused this issue, every damn year the autism rate goes up 10 percent or so. This 78% didn't just pop up today and they haven't changed the definition of autism every month.

Of course the vaccine crap is uncalled for, but the issue is real regardless.

magicstop

I suspect that better and more generally available psychological diagnosis and care, combined with more public school awareness, combined with a fluctuating spectrum that defines autism are all SOMEWHAT responsible for the change in numbers, but I too believe that there are environmental effects causing this spectrum of disorders.
And it's not hard to come to that conclusion. When we live in a world in which every single mother's breast milk has dioxin, in which our drinking water is contaminated with everything from Prozac to benzine, in which noise and light pollution are at all time highs, in which chronic stress is experienced at epidemic levels, in which we are alienated from the natural world and from each other as a result of continued technological dependance and atomization of community and the individual . . .

Well, you get the idea. And before you think I should take off the tin foil hat, I think the vaccine argument was stupid and ultimately ultra-harmful, and I think we should be very careful and skeptical when trying to determine what the source(s) of autism might be. I guess I just mean to say that with so many environmental toxins and stresses that currently exist, and that are mounting each and every year, the mounting number of people with autism makes sense.

marrec

Banned
Still slight increases for males and kids. And we're talking millions of people and slight percentages, you're talking thousands of people. It's "leveling off" as in not doubling anymore, cause it can't, considering we're now in the 70 percentile overweight. Math is fun until you assume something is going to stop when it hasn't yet but just slowed down.

I think we can safely say that the 'War on Fat People' is working and helping people change their eating habits which is shown in the most recent studies. Since the trend has been upwards every year but most recently, we can assume that the leveling off is due to people realizing they need to eat well and take care of their bodies.

That said, I don't think what people eat has a significant factor in their children developing Autism. Especially those who espouse a 'Gluten Free' diet as any cure for anything besides Celiac disease.

Al-ibn Kermit

It's probably just higher diagnosis rates. Maybe the parents are just more paranoid about it?

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
How chelation practitioners are not all in jail is beyond me, what a terrible thing to have to argue with a sibling about.
It's a horrible process. When your kid is sick and all you want to do is make them better, you'll try damn near everything. It's not something I hold against her because I understand her desperation... but I'm glad she didn't go through with it, for her sake as well as his.

marrec

Banned

If I understand your questions correctly then questions 1 and 2 can be answered at the same time. Vaccines are subject to the same type of studies done to any other new drug introduced, but more so. No only do you have the normal stages of study before they are released to the general public; any time a new Vaccine is introduced to the Schedule there are multiple studies conducted that follow thousands of children and young adults for years to observe any side-effects that may present themselves in the current schedule.

If there are any adverse side-effects in any stage of the process then the risk of the side-effect is weighed against the risk of not vaccinating the children and a decision is made. These determinations are made regardless of any found interactions with other vaccines. That isn't to say that there AREN'T interactions. There are. But you there are trials going on with vaccines constantly. Just Google HPV Trials.

To Specifically answer your questions more directly, yes every time a new Vaccine is introduced there are trials done using the current vaccines to determine any interactions or side-effects. This is, understandably, a very long and boring process that we almost never hear about because it's rather uneventful most of the time. By the time a Vaccines has made it to such real world trials it's already had to jump through multiple proofing hoops that are monitored and peer-reviewed.

That isn't to say that it's a completely fool proof process. There are biases that make it through peer-review process and interactions that are simply missed completely. It is, however, hard to miss an interaction that would cause Autism specifically. None of what I've said so far speaks to genetic interactions with multiple Vaccines so...

I cannot talk specifically about question 3.

I just don't understand the differences between the different Vaccines enough to speak intelligently about them. If they're like other drugs, once they are no longer covered by a patent then generics can be made that do not need to be subjected to the same scrutiny the original drug was. So there's that.

Question 4 is easier to answer, anywhere between 1000 and 5000 participants can be observed, depending on the funding and the scope of the study.

Question 5 is easy as well, the sample population is chosen depending on what the study entails. If it's an observational study of a vaccines interaction with a specific genetic trait expressed in a specific geographic area then obviously your sample population is going to be from that area. If it's a more broad study the the population will not be chosen based on specific biases. I doubt there are studies being done attempting to observe vaccine interaction based on specific genetic traits but that information would be available ostensibly.

I think one important thing you didn't consider is who chooses the Vaccine schedule. In these studies, for ethical reasons, the observers cannot choose the schedule used or what specific vaccines are given when, they can only hope that the parents of the children being studied choose the suggested schedule. So all the studies in the world can be done but if parents do not choose the right schedule to present enough data on certain interactions we'll never know that they exist.

That's the best I can do based on my knowledge.

Zyzyxxz

Wow pretty detailed answer.

Honestly I don't want to jump to conclusions with Autism, I just think that it could be a genetic thing we don't understand and unfortunately these kids are just unlucky and I figure some parents don't want to accept the truth that it just might be nobody's fault or that it's something at our current scientific knowledge cannot explain at the current time.

Alphahawk

Aspergers itself was only recognized by the DSMwhatever since 1994 so as an official diagnosis it's only been around for less than 20 years. When you consider that it's not that alarming.

Well part of that is changed diagnosis. I'm guessing that I would be diagnosed as on the Asberger's syndrome of the Autism scale these days.

err....

However, about two-thirds of the increase is real and the result of rises in so-called hydro-meteorological disasters, Guha-Sapir said. These disasters include droughts, tsunamis, hurricanes, typhoons and floods and have been increasing over the past 25 years. In 1980, there were only about 100 such disasters reported per year but that number has risen to over 300 a year since 2000.

Scientists believe the increase in hydro-meteorological disasters is due to a combination of natural and made-made factors. Global warming is increasing the temperatures of the Earth's oceans and atmosphere, leading to more intense storms of all types, including hurricanes.

Orayn

Wow pretty detailed answer.

Honestly I don't want to jump to conclusions with Autism, I just think that it could be a genetic thing we don't understand and unfortunately these kids are just unlucky and I figure some parents don't want to accept the truth that it just might be nobody's fault or that it's something at our current scientific knowledge cannot explain at the current time.

This is a big part of why the anti-vaccination movement has taken root among parents of children with autism. They don't want to accept that it was an unpreventable genetic condition, because that doesn't really leave anyone to blame but the parents themselves. Along come vaccines, which make a convenient scapegoat, and the emotionally distraught parents channel all their pent-up grief at some external agent they can single out as the cause. It's really quite sad...

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
GAF...
Can I take a moment to say, I am so proud of you right now?
This discussion has been so civil, interesting and honest. I'm really happy to be a member when I read threads like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom