• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of ( Hearts DS , World: RM2 PSP ) first screens, first video: post #267

king zell

Tales of Hearts (DS)

talesgart.jpg
taleshart2.jpg

Tales of the World: RM2 (PSP)

talesworld.jpg
talesworld2.jpg

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1216408_1124.html

Rpgmonkey

The official site for both are also open now.

toh.namco-ch.net

rm2.namco-ch.net

ToH looks nice (no idea what the hell kind of name Shing Meteorite is though). Apparently DEEN is doing it's theme song?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This image has been moved or deleted.

Meh was more interested in Hearts anyways TBH. XD

Edit- Ah you fixed it. >.>

I like them both very much.

You know, I wonder why Namco don't just let Alfa System do a main Tales game for the PSP. RM2 is ok, but it's not the real thing. It's like soyaccino, or tofurkey or Budweiser.

Rpgmonkey

Wait, this is from that Tales presentation that's supposed to be this month?

Don't they usually announce the date these things happen?

EBCubs03

Banned
The tales series is too damn confusing to care about. I don't know which titles are on which platforms. I try to keep up, but they come out too quickly

Id.

So if Team Destiny is developing Tales of Hearts, can we expect a super awesome battle system akin to Tales of Destiny remake? :D

Rpgmonkey

Tales Channel got an pretty big change:

http://namco-ch.net/taleschannel/index.php

They have a PS3 section. :eek:

Meaningless? Or will a lot of people's predictions come true and a Tales title will make it to the PS3 in time?

Guess we'll know eventually.

Regardless, I like the layout though. It's not too bad, and the old one was getting pretty old anyway. >_>

SantaC

Lifeonmars? said:
How were the last few Tales games on the NDS?

tempest was bad while Innocence was incredible (or so they say)

The tales series is too damn confusing to care about. I don't know which titles are on which platforms. I try to keep up, but they come out too quickly

dont worry, most of them wont come out in the west anyway

Rpgmonkey

kiryogi said:
Wow. it finally got revamped :O and what's this.. Abyss anime? ?! By sunrise... TV series. YAY

Holy crap it actually happened!?

I heard a rumor a while ago, but I thought it wouldn't happen.

Delio

Interesting screens. I want to see the battle system for Tales of Hearts before i get too excited though :)

kiryogi

Banned
Yknow its a bit odd. But why is it that I have a sense of deja vu with that 2nd ToH shot? It's as if was it was leaked or posted earlier but no one was sure or it was written off. I could swear I've seen it somewhere else before.

Rpgmonkey

Heh, they removed the PS3 section.

It was there a few minutes ago. Either it was a harmless mistake, or something about the series got revealed too early (again...).

kiryogi

Banned
Rpgmonkey said:
Heh, they removed the PS3 section.

It was there a few minutes ago. Either it was a harmless mistake, or something about the series got revealed too early (again...).

Either that new rumored tales or Ves Ps3. Talk about a badly kept secret though :lol

Cedille

The CG characters of ToH really reminds me of Korean wave stars (韓流俳優) so the target players of the game is middle-aged woman.

klee123

kiryogi said:
Either that new rumored tales or Ves Ps3. Talk about a badly kept secret though :lol

Well, I'd prefer something new. I mean the Symphonia team is almost done with Vesperia after all.

Rpgmonkey

kiryogi said:

Really. :lol

It's getting kinda hard to believe all of this is a "typo".

Anyway, Hearts supposedly uses both Animation movies (handled by Production I.G. as usual), and 3D movies by a company called Shirogumi.

I've never heard of Shirogumi, so I have no idea about their work. Had a feeling the developers themselves weren't handling the CG in this though.

This is going to be an...interesting combination. >_>

kiryogi

Banned
_Xenon_ said:
er... where's the PS3 section?

Did they remove it for some reason?

was right next to wii and 360. notice the space all the way to the right tho? perfect gap for another tab. whoever uploaded the new update totally dropped the ball here.

kiryogi

Banned
Aeana said:
CNAR-LMBS battle system... expansion of ToDr's system?
I guess it really is a Team Destiny game?

Combination Aerial, if the DEEN wasnt enough. This would be. But not just that, look at the battle system shots. THAT'S TEAM DESTINY.

ZeroTolerance

Man I just hope they have a much better way of playing as other classes than what they had in the previous game. It was stupidly uncomfortable hving to change into certain classes for some missions.

kiryogi

Banned
Scratch that PS3 thought... 『テイルズ オブ』シリーズのマザーシップタイトル(シリーズのメイン作品)をWii向けに展開する予定であることが明らかになった。

Translation: Wii to get a mothership tales title WTF>?!

Aside from that though... 08 is a fucking fantastic year for tales unlike 07.

ToH, ToV, TotA TV. :D

ivysaur12

Banned
kiryogi said:
Scratch that PS3 thought... 『テイルズ オブ』シリーズのマザーシップタイトル(シリーズのメイン作品)をWii向けに展開する予定であることが明らかになった。

Translation: Wii to get a mothership tales title WTF>?!

Aside from that though... 08 is a fucking fantastic year for tales unlike 07.

ToH, ToV, TotA TV. :D

Wat?!

Jcgamer60 said:
Another low budget tales game for DS, hurray...

Innocence was supposed to be fantastic.

Top Bottom