• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

natjjohn

The group photo poster above nailed it. Cam blatantly photoshopped while no one else was. Completely absent from other photos.

No matter who it was, hate day one eliminations.

cory64

The group photo poster above nailed it. Cam blatantly photoshopped while no one else was. Completely absent from other photos.

No matter who it was, hate day one eliminations.
The way it panned out makes this one a little less brutal than Jodi/Glenn. Still not great though

kirblar

Only having 1 entering male HG (instead of one of each gender) really made it hard for a guy to survive that vote. Wouldn't be surprised if he got all 6 girls voting him out to avoid a 9-7 sausagefest.

NYR

Only having 1 entering male HG (instead of one of each gender) really made it hard for a guy to survive that vote. Wouldn't be surprised if he got all 6 girls voting him out to avoid a 9-7 sausagefest.
Yep. When it's this early the votes are basic.

NYR

Why did he hug these people leaving? They literally voted him out on the most basic of reasons, they judged him on nothing.

Soroc

I didn't catch all the votes at the very end but it did look like the majority of girls and ramses did vote for cameron

NYR

Here are the votes:

Jason:: Christmas
Josh :: Christmas
Matt :: Jillian
Mark :: Jillian
Cody :: Jillian
Jessica :: Cameron
Megan :: Cameron
Kevin :: Cameron
Dominique :: Cameron
Alex :: Cameron
Raven :: Cameron
Elena :: Cameron
Ramses :: Cameron

NYR

So obvious Paul wins that pendant. Same shit like BBCAN5, what the fuck would they think happen, of course they'll award the person they have seen the most of.

So obvious Paul wins that pendant. Same shit like BBCAN5, what the fuck would they think happen, of course they'll award the person they have seen the most of.

And it's worse here because at least in BBCAN5 there were 8 vets.

15 strangers viewers have only seen in one episode vs someone who is somehow a fan favourite and who people saw on the show for 3 months. Hmm. I wonder who'll get it!

NYR

Man, this was such a promising cast/season, and then they ruined it by turning it into The Paul Show.

Feel really bad for Cameron.
Same thing happened on BBCAN5, one of the most popular of all time was given too much power and people turned when it went to her head. Hope same thing happens here.

kirblar

Here are the votes:

Jason:: Christmas
Josh :: Christmas
Matt :: Jillian
Mark :: Jillian
Cody :: Jillian
Jessica :: Cameron
Megan :: Cameron
Kevin :: Cameron
Dominique :: Cameron
Alex :: Cameron
Raven :: Cameron
Elena :: Cameron
Ramses :: Cameron
Called it.

Haruko

voting spoilers

I didn't pay attention to the group photo analysis before today (only read the cast bios), so I really thought
Christmas had done herself in when she elected for it to go to a vote. It worked out but I still think that was a risky call, as an obvious athlete up against 2 that weren't very athletic. I was thinking "obvious threat" voters would vote against Christmas and the other 2 nominees would split the rest...

RowdyReverb

voting spoilers

I didn't pay attention to the group photo analysis before today (only read the cast bios), so I really thought
Christmas had done herself in when she elected for it to go to a vote. It worked out but I still think that was a risky call, as an obvious athlete up against 2 that weren't very athletic. I was thinking "obvious threat" voters would vote against Christmas and the other 2 nominees would split the rest...
Yeah, I thought the same thing. It was really fortunate for her that the two girls on the block split the male houseguest vote while Cameron soaked up all the female votes. I wonder if the girls had anticipated that, but I'm guessing not.

Jims

It kinda seemed like Christmas knew that she had made good connections with people, or felt like the vibe of everyone was to keep her around. Cameron's body language showed he was very uneasy about it going to a vote, maybe something happened that made Christmas think she could get through a vote against him.

Bummed out for Cameron. He seemed to want it so bad, it sucks for him in just that regard. I was a little nervous for him coming in (after seeing his Big Jeff interview)... He struck me as being almost too much of a bundle of enthusiasm and nerves, I thought he might make people uneasy initially.

Kinda suspect that Megan is going to take most of the "nerdy superfan" audience block for now.

DonShula

Josh is a clown. That dude isn't going to last long if he can't keep his mouth shut. Should be fun watching him crash and burn.

#teamchristmas so far. I too thought she made a huge mistake not voting for comp because the rest of the house should have seen her as a threat. But it worked out.

Cody is either an idiot or was edited specifically to look like an idiot. That dude is in for a tough time if he really has his head that far up his own ass.

Overall I really enjoyed this first episode - best opener I can remember. The temptation twists have the potential to set up so many red herrings that it's going to be crazy in a couple weeks. And there's also the obvious potential for the producers to pull strings on the punishments depending on who wins the benefits. Without announcing both to the audience up front, I expect some hijinks to keep certain personalities around longer.

Oh and Kevin... not the kind of old man I expected from his photo alone. Such a likable and chill dude so far and I hope he does well.

cory64

I can't imagine that the day 1 alliance is intact when feeds go live. Or maybe it is but they were able to add someone with a versatile social presence (and ghosted Jillian).

Five minutes into this first ep and I already want to shoot myself in the face. I don't know why I keep coming back and hoping it somehow shifts back into something watchable.

MisterHero

Haha fuck that twist. I need to watch the first ep but kicking out someone so soon in favor of someone who got to play is just sad.

Ovid

Made it 20 minutes. Until the dancer did a conga in the confessional for some dumb ass reason. Fuck this show.
Just stop, I did.

I watched last season but it was more of a hate watch. I'm not doing that this year. I'd watch if the show had an All-Star season, otherwise, I'm done.

I just don't care about a bunch of models who never watched the show try to play this game...and...they almost always turn out to be terrible people.

Velcro Fly

Not that he's wrong about the blue haired girl saying she wanted a strong guy out but

Holy shit you have to keep your emotions in check for longer than a day or two to make it far in the game.

Top Bottom