• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 5 Confirmed for the West

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/3DS/Ace+Attorney+5/news.asp?c=44720

Updated on September 5th, at 14:50: We have since been told by Capcom that it is "planning to release Ace Attorney 5 in the West". Capcom will "have more news soon".

Capcom also told kotaku.

Capcom has confirmed to me that Ace Attorney 5 is indeed coming to the U.S. Here's their statement:

Capcom is planning to release Gyakuten Saiban 5 (Ace Attorney 5) in the West. We'll have more news soon.

A Capcom representative also clarified that they use "West" to refer to both the U.S. and Europe.

And siliconera.

Sven hours ago:
Only Japan has been announced thus far. Let's discuss this again in a few weeks.
So more details in a few weeks? *-*

il1PxHTbwbg77.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Well, the mainline AA games always sold pretty well, it was just AAI that sold pretty poorly, good to hear though.

Omikaru

The fact that this isn't a given makes me very sad. But if this is true, then I'm very happy too.

But I'm still waiting for Ace Attorney Investigations 2, Capcom.

Yeah, I figured this was likely since they made sure to clarify that passing on AAI2 did not indicate anything for the rest of the series.

Does not make passing on AAI2 any less shitty, though. Oh boy, they are doing their jobs! I will go send out for a trophy.

IrishNinja

woo hoo! was likely, but good to know for sure. hoping layton vs doesn't have any problems....they still kinda talk about AAI2, kinda wonder if that'd be better on eshop

Omikaru

Oh yes! This is a very Good Thing.

But as I said in the other thread, time for AAI2, Capcom. You're on a roll, keep the good stuff coming!

Wanna celebrate, but it's like being happy that only one prisoner of war out of the three being held was released.

What about the other two, jerks?

Top Bottom