• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Svafnir

I love Soccer but I have only ever paid attention to the World Cup. This OT is awesome. I am going to try and follow MLS and all that from now on.

Is there livestreams for all this stuff or just cable?

ZZMitch

I love Soccer but I have only ever paid attention to the World Cup. This OT is awesome. I am going to try and follow MLS and all that from now on.

There is MLS Live but it costs money. Good value though if you want to watch a lot of games!

Judderman

drawer by drawer

MLS Live gets you the rest of the regular season (Pending Blackout Rules) for $37.99 right now. Pretty good value that gets you live matches, condensed games pretty quick after the final whistle.

I get goosebumps whenever i see massive groups of soccer/non soccer fans coming together to support the us team. just give the men's team a couple more years and they'll shock the haters, they have a solid youth program and their un-21 is pretty good. They should perform really well next world cup.

Mory Dunz

Dang looks like 50,000

I wish we were playing at Germany level for them.

Wow
someone Finally Played Zardes!! Wondo would score...

antonz

@ussoccer · 10m10 minutes ago
The 44,835 in attendance at #USAvGUA tonight in Nashville have set a new #USMNT attendance record in Tennessee!
CJB810vWUAAHXlH.jpg

Not bad. Its growing and putting butts in seats more and more. Just need to get spread across the country more. World Cup in the states would have done so much

Mory Dunz

I was at this stadium in 06 when we played Morocco in a WC sendoff game. Maybe the last send off game.

The lower deck wasn't filled.

Cystm

4 - 0 is a great result, but it was ugly at times. Still, really optimistic for a Gold Cup repeat.

Also, the thread has been updated and I think I got everything now. I added a mini review of 2014 as well.

Ghazi

Not bad. Its growing and putting butts in seats more and more. Just need to get spread across the country more. World Cup in the states would have done so much

I almost got tickets to go to the game, but commitments came up. Tons of friends went today, though, said that it was awesome. Hope there's another game there eventually.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
4 - 0 is a great result, but it was ugly at times. Still, really optimistic for a Gold Cup repeat.

Also, the thread has been updated and I think I got everything now. I added a mini review of 2014 as well.

Yea, it could have easily been more.

I'm glad Chandler scored his first goal, and it was an awesome one, but his defensive lapses are just killing me.

Finally back home. That was my first ever live soccer game and it was Just great. They announced the attendance as just short of 45k.

Top Bottom