• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Centurion

Banned
Y U SAD ARIANNY!?!

0529-arianny-mug-shot-1.jpg

I wish they could get Jacare in there against Wanderlei. That could be a great fight since Jacare probably wouldn't KO him in 30 seconds. Robbie Lawler or Ronny Markes seem like the only other options. Maybe Tom Lawlor is good to go?

yacobod

Banned
I wish they could get Jacare in there against Wanderlei. That could be a great fight since Jacare probably wouldn't KO him in 30 seconds. Robbie Lawler or Ronny Markes seem like the only other options. Maybe Tom Lawlor is good to go?

Robbie Lawler would KO Wand, but it would be a good brawl.

Oh yeah I forgot that part: http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2012/may/29/ufc-octagon-girls-repertoire-includes-kick-boyfrie/

A heated argument early Saturday morning in a Wynn hotel room led to the arrest of UFC Octagon Girl Arianny Celeste and her boyfriend, Metro Police said.

Celeste, 26, whose real name is Arianny Lopez, and her boyfriend, 34-year-old Praveen Chandra, each were arrested on a count of battery domestic violence, according to arrest reports released Tuesday.

A Wynn employee heard a crashing sound from a room and saw Lopez come running out of the room shortly after 4:30 a.m., the reports state.

Lopez told police her boyfriend choked her and grabbed her right arm during an argument about text messages, the reports said. Officers noted that Lopez had scratches on her right arm.

Detectives interviewed Chandra who said Lopez kicked him in the nose in a limousine, where the argument started, the reports said.

The argument escalated in the hotel room, at which point Chandra accused Lopez of throwing two vases at him, police said.

Heel

Lopez told police her boyfriend choked her and grabbed her right arm during an argument about text messages, the reports said.

Prediction: Praveen is the heir to a family fortune
lol 'cism
and she's gold digging. Her heart lies with Tiki and she was caught sexting.

TheNatural

My Member!
Chael diatribe legit killed Keyboard.

I meant to post something I saw on Sherdog the other day about him saying PRIDE was fixed and Alberto Del Rio's time in PRIDE he threw the fight against Cro Cop.

What say you about your precious Chael now? He spits on the PRIDE grave.

Heel

lol dat promo. The jump rope story was fire.

I meant to post something I saw on Sherdog the other day about him saying PRIDE was fixed and Alberto Del Rio's time in PRIDE he threw the fight against Cro Cop.

What say you about your precious Chael now? He spits on the PRIDE grave.

Shael also believes in Sasquatch and claims to know the whereabouts of D.B. Cooper. What's your point breh? I don't have to agree with everything he says to know he's gonna break Anderson Silver's will and retain his title this summer.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
copying facebook - what song would you walk out to?

Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards - "Fight"

Aggression hits With a mighty surge,
Like junkies to the dope mans doors.
I need a fix thats right.
All I wanna do is fight.

Some times I win, sometimes loose.
All I wanna do is fight!

All I wanna do is-

Oblivion the wince of insanity,
Dont you fuckin talk to me.
Death and violence I like,
All I wanna do is fight!

All I wanna do is fight!

All I wanna do is-

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
iDut2cHyI99Ag.gif

Can anyone deny the power of a hot promo after that one? I almost want to see Pele back in the octagon after that shit.

Pele vs. Wand in Brazil as a tune up. BOOK IT!

Andy has a lot of bad blood with chute boxe, so im pretty inclined to believe pele. How do you leave a camp of a whole shit ton of fighters and not get along with any of them?

Top Bottom