• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Boot Screen

Timu

Is this even real? That's completely different from this

ibgfs3CkGUPTHP.gif
Wow, didn't see that coming.

It's fake.

This.

Unfortunately, the boot animation is something that a fan must have mocked up, and blended with one of the UI screens we showed at E3.

The one in the video on Xbox Wire with yours truly shows the latest and most accurate version of the dashboard.

We have not shown the boot animation. You probably won't see it much if you use our low-power resume mode.

jond76

Banned
This.

Unfortunately, the boot animation is something that a fan must have mocked up, and blended with one of the UI screens we showed at E3.

The one in the video on Xbox Wire with yours truly shows the latest and most accurate version of the dashboard.

We have not shown the boot animation. You probably won't see it much if you use our low-power resume mode.

Thanks for the confirmation.

I don't understand how it can't have both animations... How often do you see your 360 boot up? ONLY when doing a cold boot. The other animations are profile sign in animations or when the system is on standby.

That's my guess before claiming it's a fake. Either way, this UI outshines PS4's in my opinion.

EvB

Thanks for the confirmation.

Nobody read the multiple posts that linked to the guy who made it

http://www.youtube.com//watch?v=mbZtqV6S9Ag

Published on 27 May 2013

An imitation of the real boot the new console from Microsoft mother, which I think turns out to be less bright and too flat. According to me in this my clips, there are more features that best represent the gaming console rather than opens aforementioned bring up the system as a Windows 8 just for games. : D

UNCMark

Banned
What's going on in this gif? illumiroom? Why is it an edited-together montage? Is the process actually really slow?

ibgfs3CkGUPTHP.gif

watership

What's going on in this gif? illumiroom? Why is it an edited-together montage? Is the process actually really slow?

ibgfs3CkGUPTHP.gif

It's showing that all your user data is stored in the cloud. When you log into another xbox one, your saved games, settings are pulled down immediately. No syncing or recovery needed.

ibgfs3CkGUPTHP.gif

You have to see the full video... Basically it's saying EVERY Xbox One is YOUR Xbox One when you sign into your profile... So there was transitions between different looking rooms but still using the same profile.

The guy redecorated his living room before the dashboard loaded?

Nah, When you look at the thing you can tell that it was already essentially loaded before the transition. The transitions between rooms is probably to just show that Every Xbox One can be your Xbox One once your logged into your profile

Top Bottom