• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Butthole Tattoos Are the ‘Next Big Thing’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinchy

Banned
Yesterday, if you told me to picture the kind of woman who I thought would get a tattoo on her asshole, I would have imagined this woman.

noah111

Still Alive
This thread has 2,295 views. That's 2,295 people who've clenched their ass holes at the thought of this. And if you hadn't, you are now.

Arcteryx

Found a pic of a tattooed asshole.

colin-farrell-interview-screencap_sm.jpg

denzel-boom64xtm.gif

sangreal

lol, I had a girl offer to get this done with my name but I didn't think it was a real thing people did

thought this thread was going to be:
SzSRj.jpg

GDGF

Soothsayer
I think the woman who called this the "next big thing" in tattooing was being a little tongue in cheek.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Yeah don't go google image searching for shit like rectum tattoo if you're curious. You won't find it

JonnyBoy84

Neo Member
Wow I can imagine the pain combined with a fart could be too much. I seriously could not get this kind of tatoo done myself. And I am gay and used to pain lol

VALIS

While attending the 17th Annual South Florida Tattoo Expo, staffers from the Fort Lauderdale-based alt weekly New Times Broward-Palm Beach came across a young lady who was very eager to show off a tattoo she got of her boyfriend's name.

A little too eager when you consider that the tat was on her anus.

According to the 22-year-old butthole inscriber, the rectum-inking experience feels "really, really good," but your results may vary.

Sooo... do people use their brown eye as like the letter O?

crystal
 loves
b~O~b

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
I think the woman who called this the "next big thing" in tattooing was being a little tongue in cheek.

Cute.

I will echo other sentiments in this thread: that sort of a tattoo has got to be incredibly painful. With all the skin on the body, why that part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom