ok, just played this for like 2 or 3 hours with PSVR. A, A, A, and C in the first four levels.
1) using the D-Pad and R1 is so much better/easier than using the analogue stick and X. I didn't realize this till like 20 minutes ago.
2) I REALLY REALLY reaaaaaly wish this was more of a rhythm game. there's like 10 seconds in every level where you really get into a groove, and it feels so good. and that rhythm isn't even dictated by the music, but by the noises of the obstacles you're clearing. and then when those 10 seconds are over it's back to seemingly random track hazards.
3) I don't get those turns that have one of those hoops that generally indicate "jump + hover here" right before them
4) this games really frustrating.
5) playing it in VR is awesome