• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

Kensation

stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect-via-9gag-com-13579149.png

Lo-Volt

Breaking: Russians believed they would be able to use Michael Flynn to influence Pres. Trump & his advisors, multiple sources tell CNN.

Sally Yates keeps winning.

Jenov

Breaking: Russians believed they would be able to use Michael Flynn to influence Pres. Trump & his advisors, multiple sources tell CNN.

Sally Yates keeps winning.

Wow, and supposedly there's a tape of this. Trump was such a moron for insisting on hiring him after Obama warned him not to, lol.

Lo-Volt

Hmmm, can't help but wonder if they're setting up Flynn to take the fall for everyone though....

But with the investigation deepening to include a current member of the White House, I wonder if that play would still work even if that was the idea.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Firing Comey without too much blowback was possible, as long as they said that he was removed to have someone who hadn't been by now so linked to the election, praise him and say it has nothing to do with him professionally, and replace him quickly by someone non-partisan, right away, at the time.

But this is Trump, and it will continue like this as long as he's in power.

FuturusX

All the pieces are falling into place. IC picked up chatter on Flynn, Yates threw a bone to help or test Trump administration if they acted responsibly then perhaps collusion was at a minimum if not welll....

Mauddib

Banned
Firing Comey without too much blowback was possible, as long as they said that he was removed to have someone who hadn't been by now so linked to the election, praise him and say it has nothing to do with him professionally, and replace him quickly by someone non-partisan, right away, at the time.

It boggles my mind that Trump might be impeached not because of any collusion with the Russians but because of obstruction of justice when it wasn't really needed.

Regginator

I have to go to sleep now, it's past 3AM here, but I look forward to reading new leaks in the morning. Good night, everyone!

Armaros

Comey should have been fired on day one if they wanted to use the Hillary excuse.

Firing him AFTER the Russia investigation was unveiled was suicidal

Top Bottom