• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Comic Leaked

Blader

Zapages said:
wow... Can ubi actually keep a thing secret... now a days... I guess someone is losing their jobs.

At the very least, I imagine someone was fired for that huge FTP leak a while back.

jet1911

I hope this move is in the game.

ACBook7.jpg

:O

Xater

SketchTheArtist said:
Did you really expect all that those flashy menus would be there for no other reason than to 'look' cool? Jeez.

Nope actually they are doing exactly what I predicted but they were pretty strongly trying to let us believe that it was just a desing choice and it seems that I was starting to believe it.

Would b great if you could actuall play in different time periods. Maybe in a sequel...

Alcander

Seems to me that if they let you play in the modern era as well, it would basically be Splinter Cell 5 right?

sam = altair?

Zapages

Xater said:
Nope actually they are doing exactly what I predicted but they were pretty strongly trying to let us believe that it was just a desing choice and it seems that I was starting to believe it.

Would b great if you could actuall play in different time periods. Maybe in a sequel...

Exactly... Maybe as Ninjas... Spies who do espionages.

Alcander

I forget who said this initially, may have been from a 1up yours, but this game is tailor made for sequels. Seriously, if they allow time travel or virtual worlds within the constructs of the game, they can basically make the sequels be anywhere, anytime. Allows for a lot of freedom, but could be easily abused..

I wonder how much Ubi changed on the game's publicity when the spoilers came out last year. Were they going to keep this future thing under wraps until you played it or what?

Xater

Prime crotch said:
I wonder how much Ubi changed on the game's publicity when the spoilers came out last year. Were they going to keep this future thing under wraps until you played it or what?

Seems like that was the plan.

Pacman2k

Maybe I just missed this but...

Is this supposed to be packed in with something, or what... where does this come from?

Looks cool though. =)

CAVE343

Pacman2k said:
Maybe I just missed this but...

Is this supposed to be packed in with something, or what... where does this come from?

Looks cool though. =)

Yeah, it's in the pre-order case.

Matix

Prime crotch said:

Raiden... Naked Raiden..

this comic was NOT leaked. They were giving these away at the Best Buy gaming days in Downtown Toronto the week before Halo 3 came out. I have one of them too.

OmonRa

Prime crotch said:

No. Jesus. Jade has even said - the entire thing is explained in the first 10 minutes of the game. It's not a PLOT TWIST. It's not a spoiler. It's a part of the premise.

Didnt they say that it was a planned trilogy? And the game comes out early next month along with MASS EFFECT (well mass effect later in the month). My 360 better be fixed by then otherwise its a pc version for me.

In case anybody is interested, "Altair ibn la Ahad", which Altair says is his name in the comic, mean "Altair son of nobody".

jett

D-Member
I will always fail to see the point of Ubisoft hiding the present-day aspect of AC. As soon as you open the box it hits you in the face.

guidop

Captain N said:
this comic has me a lot more excited about Assassin's Creed more now then ever before.

Same here. heard bout the future thing couple times before, never really processed what a cool idea it was till now

Xater said:
Seems like that was the plan.

Would have been the most awesome thing if it didn't get leaked. Though the people that don't know about it will be in for a nice treat. So long as ubi still keep it pretty much under wraps

Different time periods is nice. Anticipation raising. Now i want previews on more recent build please. Then i'll take my decision for the collector version.

luffeN

Blader5489 said:
At the very least, I imagine someone was fired for that huge FTP leak a while back.

at ubi in austria they told me it was a breach, an attack from the outside. take that as you will

Top Bottom