• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU: Spend €50 on PlayStation Store in March, get a €10 voucher to spend in April

Got my code. I can just redeem it and let the money stay for whatever time period right ?
Yes. The wording in the email makes it sound like you have to spend it in April but you can keep it for as long as you like.

Look back a few posts and someone has asked the official PSUK Twitter about this and they confirmed as such.

Yes. The wording in the email makes it sound like you have to spend it in April but you can keep it for as long as you like.

Look back a few posts and someone has asked the official PSUK Twitter about this and they confirmed as such.

Thanks for the answer. I was in doubt too because of the wording.

Cheers

forms

Blog link.

Save money if old.

I have received my code, but I just can't decide what to use it on.
Ghost Recon has fucked chopper controls and lousy ai.
Nioh looks good, but I haven't even finished Darak Souls 3.
For gonor looks like a qt event game with that triangle.
Yakuza looks gimmicky.
Watch Dogs looks like an ocd hack everyone game.
Witcher has bloody awful combat.
Elder Scrolls has even worde combat.
Aek is, well, Ark.
I'd like to love NHL17, but I am not a Hockey fan.
I already have BF1, Horizons and I have played GTAV on Xbox 360 (yeah, I know).

Fuck, I am a jaded old bitter man. GTAV, Far Cry Primal or Dragon Age? What say you, internetters?

Yakuza looks gimmicky.
Aek is, well, Ark.

Fuck, I am a jaded old bitter man. GTAV, Far Cry Primal or Dragon Age? What say you, internetters?

Out of those three, I can't not recommend GTA V, even if you've already played it.

ffvorax

Yakuza looks gimmicky.
Aek is, well, Ark.

You actually played witcher to complain about the combat?
If not buy it.
If yes, buy it and play on easy to enjoy the quests and roleplay

Ludens

Banned
Is there someone I can contact to receive my code? Italian support is useless, Ask Playstation UK is useless, there's still one day remaining (I doubt saturday and sunday count), but probably I won't receive it.

Binabik15

I'm in the same "what to buy" boat.

Nioh looks good, but the demo was expired so I couldn't test it earlier today. Madness!

Dishonored has a nice world, I guess.

Shadow of Mordor has hack'n'slash fun.

Arkham Knight is the goddamn Batman, but I don't need more Batmobile in my life.

Yakuza I want to play the one I have as a Plus game first.

For Honor is so sexy and knightly, but still really expensive and my connection isn't thst stable.

The newest Tomb Raider? I'm a big UC fan but the first Reboot Raider never grabbed me.

I still have Unity to start, so Syndicate doesn't interest me.

Nioh is the one that looks the most interesting, but without the demo and at the highest price (meaning I'd have to order a new UK money card) I don't know. Back in the day I really liked Onimusha 1, though.

I still didn't get anything. And I really want to buy Persona 5 right now.

Where would be the right place to contact the support about it?

Edit: Fuck me, I got the code shortly after I last looked half an hour ago. Nvm then ^^

Zyrox

Anyone in the UK still not got their code like me? Playstation support told me to just wait but I feel like everyone has their codes now?!

Stull haven't received my code yet either (Germany here). I'm waiting until tomorrow and then I'm going to call support. What a mess this has been.

Freeman76

Yakuza looks gimmicky.
Aek is, well, Ark.

What do you actually enjoy about gaming anymore lol?

I decided to try the free trial of ESO out and its alright actually, think I'm going to grab that.

Anyone in the UK still not got their code like me? Playstation support told me to just wait but I feel like everyone has their codes now?!

Same, noticed everyone in my country got their code when browsing some forums.
Sent a mail, they said codes were delayed and I would get it over the next couple of days. Won't happen, will send another mail next week and they'll give it I suppose. :p

edit: He even said I must have heard it wrong as nobody got them yet lolz

Ludens

Banned
Still nothing, but meanwhile AskPlaystation UK posted users who didn't get the code yet will receive it AFTER easter as a PS4 notification.
This whole thing is a mess, some people received a notification, others a mail, now a notification again.

boskee

I just checked my email again and it turns out I received my voucher code 4 days ago, but I had to search my inbox to find it. Hmmpf.

Ludens

Banned
There were some problems with the notifications so a lot got sent mails with codes instead.

Check your email.
No, Sony told for all users who didn't get the mail, after easter on 17 they would send a notification on PS4 with the code. We are on 17 and on PS4 there's nothing.

Ludens

Banned
Just an update to say we are on 18, now, and I didn't receive the notification as askplaystation told I should.
Now I don't know what to do, since their support is useless, telling me only to wait and wait and wait while in other places Sony reps told all codes were mailed already.

Floody

Yakuza looks gimmicky.
Aek is, well, Ark.

By gimmicky what do you mean? Yakuza 0 is pretty wacky and weird, but it's not really gimmicky imo, just different to a lot of games, very MGS like in away, in that it can flip between being super serious or utterly ridiculous (usually outside of the main story) when it feels like it, and doesn't really ever make a big deal about or even point it out. Highly recommend Zero, it's wonderful.

Ludens

Banned
I didn't get code an email or a PSN notification either. Time to complain i guess.

The fact is Sony's support is useless. They just told me to wait and wait, and when the final 18th apil thing popped out, I waited just to see there's no notification on my PS4.
And all of this because of their bug regarding newsletter/promo mails, which now I suppose is also linked to notifications on PS4 (aka if you don't receive mails, you won't receive notifications too).
EDIT: Maybe a usefull info, maybe not, I don't know at this point. But I just phoned to Sony's support and they told me there's a bug with web/Vita PSN, so people who spent 50€ by purchasing something from the web or by using Vita's store won't receive a mail or a notification.
They escalated my ticket, I'll report if something good will come out of this.

I bought it directly from the PS4 console. Support will get back to me tomorrow. If they won't send a code i will call back my money via Paypal.

XxRaiDeNxX

Neo Member
Same situation here, italian support is useless, they just continue to tell me that I'll receive the code later or via notification, but I have not received nothing.

I don't know what to do. I spent 51€ on the web store, a friend of mine spent 60€ on the web store and received the code without problem.

Same, noticed everyone in my country got their code when browsing some forums.
Sent a mail, they said codes were delayed and I would get it over the next couple of days. Won't happen, will send another mail next week and they'll give it I suppose. :p

edit: He even said I must have heard it wrong as nobody got them yet lolz

Sent another mail yesterday, got a reply I would get a notification on PS4 and that indeed just happened. :)

YomommaZ

I'm also waiting for email/notification to appear and nothing so far. I'm slowly losing my patience since the voucher has to be redeemed by the end of the month.

Maybe they should be doing this promotion more often than once per year so the process of sending out vouchers becomes more fluid ;)

Zyrox

I just got my code via PSN notification 5 minutes ago (Germany). Took em long enough but at least it's here.

bigol

Still nothing here (Italy).

Same situation here, Italy. Tuesday i called support, they told i would have received the notification on my ps4 the same day. Two days later, still nothing.

How can it be? Guess i have to call them again.

EDIT: FInally received the notification with the code.

Ludens

Banned
Same situation here, Italy. Tuesday i called support, they told i would have received the notification on my ps4 the same day. Two days later, still nothing.

How can it be? Guess i have to call them again.

EDIT: FInally received the notification with the code.

I read on other forums other italian users got the notification too, but still nothing for me. Did you receive the other mail from Sony?
EDIT. I finally received the notification too.

Hairsplash

I hate this.
February's spent 100 get 15 burned me.

I did not know about the exact date, so i bought HZD on feb 20... then neir: auto on feb 22 (both preorders)
The starting date was feb 21... i wish i had realized this and moved the HZD preorder up two day... would have been 15 dollars in credit richer!...

Top Bottom