• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Wonder Woman Anthology cover by Yoji Shinkawa

Kazuhira

I like it but it's nothing compared with his previous work by far.
He has changed his style with the years imo,i still prefer his early mgs 1/2/3 artwork over this Peace Walker/4/5 style.
You could add a MGSV title to that cover and it could pass for artwork of the game at first glance.

Wish he drew her more like the Boss
262e828f3d687be79fee2bd797d71162.jpg

Evilkazzzz

Neo Member
Wow he's really getting work now.

I'm kinda glad he isn't tied to Metal Gear anymore so now that everyone under the sun can commission him to do whatever. He did the Call of Duty Zombies guys, now this.

I dont care what he does next, his art is always amazing and I want him to illustrate every character. His batman would be one for the ages.

Wow he's really getting work now.

I'm kinda glad he isn't tied to Metal Gear anymore so now that everyone under the sun can commission him to do whatever. He did the Call of Duty Zombies guys, now this.

I dont care what he does next, his art is always amazing and I want him to illustrate every character. His batman would be one for the ages.

I'm glad that despite working with Kojima, he's not tied down to just doing Kojima stuff.

Konami must've been a pain when it came to that.

Maddocks

Looks like I got a new phone background. You had a good run Dark Knight Returns, but its Wonder Womans time.

Dali

Kinda crap, actually. The women in his mgs art looked like women. This face has huge anime eyes and is lacking the definition, or maybe just the overall proportions, of his art from that series.

It looks pretty nice. My only problem is that diana's lacking some muscle, she's way too slim for an amazon warrior. Also the sameface is really bugging me, I can't help but see Meryl or Paz in Diana's face.

Top Bottom