• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

Wrong thread

bVz9nu7.gif

PantsuJo

It seems that "The Silver Case" is on sale (-40%).

Guys, do you reccomend it?

I don't often play adventure/visual novel style games but this one looks interesting.

Aaron D.

4aTLRVC.gif
MK9iu3f.gif

That feeling in CK2 when a puny Duke you wanted to steamroll for years finally kicks it*, completely severing his ties with powerhouse alliance shields like France & England...

* and dies of "depression" 'cause you're been actively sabotaging his territories.

It seems that "The Silver Case" is on sale (-40%).

Guys, do you reccomend it?

I don't often play adventure/visual novel style games but this one looks interesting.

I believe someone here preordered it and was very disappointed in it, but played it to completion. Its presentation and controlls/interactivity are so far out there and from an older era were the criticisms.

Check out an indepth review before getting it, I'd say.

Kagemusha

Puzzle Quest on sale. Didn't think that would happen. Looks like you can mod the 360 DLC into the PC version.
Now I just need Lumines to go on sale.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
4aTLRVC.gif
MK9iu3f.gif

That feeling in CK2 when a puny Duke you wanted to steamroll for years finally kicks it*, completely severing his ties with powerhouse alliance shields like France & England...

* and dies of "depression" 'cause you're been actively sabotaging his territories.
I need to play CK2 some more

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Puzzle Quest on sale. Didn't think that would happen. Looks like you can mod the 360 DLC into the PC version.
Now I just need Lumines to go on sale.

I have done this mod. It is good. Puzzle Quest 1 is a wonderful game that honestly still holds up.

That said the AI is a straight up cheating piece of shit. So get ready for that bullshit to haunt you forever. Because the AI Cheats SO HARD. Still when you get that build just so that you can wipe the enemy's HP total with 1 spell and it actually works is so satisfying.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Today and tomorrow were the days during which I was finally going to start and play NieR: Automata; that is, until I contracted food poisoning from eating undercooked burgers at a friend's house yesterday. The only thing I've been able to get out of bed for today is to go pee with my butt and vomit on the way to do it. My little sister was nice enough to finish some work I needed to complete before tomorrow and bring me some Gatorade, so I suppose it could be worse.

Today and tomorrow were the days during which I was finally going to start and play NieR: Automata; that is, until I contracted food poisoning from eating undercooked burgers at a friend's house yesterday. The only thing I've been able to get out of bed for today is to go pee with my butt and vomit on the way to do it. My little sister was nice enough to finish some work I needed to complete before tomorrow and bring me some Gatorade, so I suppose it could be worse.
Sorry to hear that. I ate some bad chili sometime last year and it was the worst week of my life ever. Hope you feel better.

r3n4ud

:/

Feel better man. But that's no excuse not to play.

that sucks man. I had it back in July of last year. worst part is I was out of town and had to drive 6 hours the next day. not a fun trip. ended up pooping the bed before I left so I thought it wise to get some diapers for the trip home

Annubis

Something similar happened to me (except I was the only one that didn't get sick). What's with friends making shitty under-cooked burgers?

If you needed to drop some weight... well... yeah.

Parsnip

Did anyone here watch Branching Paths? It's on sale now and I've been curious about it.

Reminds me of that one time after that one Mexican place I never ever went again to.
Get well soon.

If you're dilly-dallying on getting NieR: Automata, best to get it now before the Day One Edition gets yanked.

Our best bud lashman coming through to help ya out!

In order words, you have until March 24th until the N:A Valve Character Pack that goes with the Day One Edition is no more.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Thanks everyone for the well-wishes. I only ate the very outer edge of the burger because of how suspect the inside was, and I only did that to avoid hurting my friend's feelings. Never again. I still became violently ill and I can't even imagine how sick I would be right now if I had eaten the entire thing. Food poisoning is no joke.

gngf123

NieR just got its daily SteamSpy boost - up to 138k now.

My prediction of 150k in the first week actually looks like it might have been slightly low!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of JarrodL, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

vRvbDCu.png
Mass Effect: Andromeda (Origin) -- MB-61C4C51B572FCF37 - Taken by Shalashaska. 60 entrants total.

t1490062059z1.png

Thanks everyone for the well-wishes. I only ate the very outer edge of the burger because of how suspect the inside was, and I only did that to avoid hurting my friend's feelings. Never again. I still became violently ill and I can't even imagine how sick I would be right now if I had eaten the entire thing. Food poisoning is no joke.

Dang, sorry to hear that you've been hit with a bug. I had food poisoning a few months ago and it sucked. My digestive system has been particularly sensitive after the first bout of it.

Nabs

Sorry to hear about your burger problems, Xelios. I hope you have a quick recovery so you can join us in this Nier fest.

Operator 6O reporting the daily Nier Automata steamspy sales:

Owners: 138,640 ± 10,647

That is all.

Keep on climibin'.

Release a good/great game on PC with a bit of marketing and you might do okay.

NieR just got its daily SteamSpy boost - up to 138k now.

My prediction of 150k in the first week actually looks like it might have been slightly low!

Yeah. The 23k concurrent was what pushed me to 200k first week. I still stand by that.

Arulan

We all know which GOTY awards really matter. :p

RPG Codex and Steam GAF

I wonder if something like Divinity: Original Sin 2 will be ignored again, assuming it succeeds in its ambitions, and actually releases this year.

Soon...

Anno

We all know which GOTY awards really matter. :p

RPG Codex and Steam GAF

I wonder if something like Divinity: Original Sin 2 will be ignored again, assuming it succeeds in its ambitions, and actually releases this year.

Soon...

I mean it'll definitely be largely ignored on GAF at large and most games sites. Stands a decent chance of being popular here in SteamGAF though with how good it already seems. I'm just hoping Vincke can get it out soon.

Parsnip

Wait, if it's a guaranteed Just Cause 3 then I'd be all over it. The bundles have always been the same for each region, right?

They have been in the past, but not this year.
5 mystery games in the US bundle, 3 mystery games and JC3 in euro bundle.

Lomax

They have been in the past, but not this year.
5 mystery games in the US bundle, 3 mystery games and JC3 in euro bundle.

That seems... odd. Just Cause 3 seems like it would be semi-likely in the US bundle too even without the EU info... but then it's still $60 retail. Ugh, where's that list of all the stuff in previous SE bundles? That helped me avoid the last one. Guess I could just have someone buy me an EU bundle.

Edit: wouldn't the EU bundle have VAT added? Would that account for the price difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom